Am I the only one ?

SlimNswingin

I’ve recently become more into cuckold .there’s a few reasons couples who are into cuckold are typically open to more then normal partners they as a couple are aware and ok with sharing her body while he watches ....I love my wife and we have great sex but I love her to much to do some things I’ve wanted to do in fear of hurting her or taking it to far ...it’s hard to fuck a women u love like a slut .so that’s why I’m into cuckold ...with another mans wife or girl I won’t have that love to hold me back obviously I’d have to feel them out and see how far they are willing to go & respect boundires and always have a safe word .....I used to just think something was wrong with me and the things I want weren’t normal .also I’ve become into cuckold because I want to find a slightly older couple so he can watch me duck her the way he used to when he was younger a couple that has ayleast 7-10 years together so I can fuck her and make her tell me she loves how I fuck her and partly cause I wonder if he agreed to cuckold or started it cause he felt he didn’t please her any more ...in a weird way it’s also cause I’ve always believed love is a emotion ...and I wonder if he’s only into it so he doesn’t have to wonder what she does behind his back ...you can love some one and still want sex with some one else ..I know some guys like cuckold cause it turns them on to see their girl with another man but I wonder if guys agree cause they love their wife but know they don’t please them ....even relationships with good sex can go sour after time even if the sex don’t ..if either side is better at sex then the other was used to it can always be good and not loose the spark but the other just get used to that type of sex ..me personally I think I could be the bill in a cuckold with another mans wife but I could never share mine ...are there other guys ok with being the third party or bill in a cuckold but can’t ever see your self sharing your girl ?