Amateur photo models

JimGumby

Male
Verified
I belonged to a camera club, and we would do the occassional life model shoot. As the club was mainky men, thr models were normally ladies. Needless to say, the nights were very popular, and we had to limit numbers.

Some of the models were pro, from agencies, but we sometimes got amateurs that needed a lot more managing, but were much more fun. The club secretary was a believer that not all models would know the ropes, their best poses, how to stand etc, and so working with people that needed a lot of instruction was valuable.

I always wondered about the ladies that appeared, some more mature, and let a load of randy guys take pics. Admittedly, for the models it was often clothed, bikini and, sometimes, lingerie shots and so nothing too revealing. We paid standard rates, and it was not big money, but the ladies entered into the spirit of it.

However, as with the pro models, guys would sometimes suggest that they come back at a later time (we could book the studio over weekends, for example) for some 'cash in hand' extra sessions. The pro models knew what was meant, but some of the amateurs also agreed to do it. What happened with the other guys, I know a bit, but the ones that I did were very entertaining.

I wonder if that would work in the current world? Are there still wives and gf out there that would model for some guys? I know what we got out of it, but did it hit the spot for them too. Would love to know if you know people that did model for guys, and how it went