Amy's First Time

will&amy16

Couple
May 21, 2023
This is the story that Amy has told me and admitted that has kick started to whole thing about sharing her and getting into this lifestyle.

This happen about 6 years ago. Our marriage at the time was not going so well and we had just had a big fight just before she had to leave on a biz trip. She works in the marketing industry, and does alot of marketing for lots of company's. Here's Amy during a shoot:
11.jpg
Well during her trip she work with alot of guys and she ended up working with these 2 guys alot, and she ended up hanging out with them after work more and more. Having drinks, and dinners. She had some pics taken at the time that she had of the guys she was hanging out with. This is one of them:
1.jpg
One of the last nights that she was there with them. They invited her to a BBQ at one of the guy's house. She took the invite and went. Well after dinner lets just say they had her for dessert. She says that she had a lot to drink and admitted that after the fight with me. She wanted to play around with the guys some. First she was just flirting with them. But as she sitting with them both laughing a talking on the sofa. One of them started touching her and just kissed her. Then she just fell right into making out with one guy. Then she say's the next thing she was kissing both of them. Next thing they where pulling her cloths off, and she was doing the same with them. She's told be that she sucked both of their cocks as they were licking her. Then they all went back to a bedroom were both guys fucked her. One guy just came on her. But one guy did cum inside her. She said it was way early in the mourning till she got back to her own hotel.

That would have been very stressful but super hot! As far as I know, my wife didn’t let anyone else fuck her let alone cum inside her until we were done having kids. Though, she was an adventurous girl before we met and has been since she started playing almost five years ago. Maybe I should buy dna tests for my kids to make sure I am the father. ;-)

My wife went to a gambling party with two of her bffs while I was traveling in Europe. They were in a really high class hotel and the gambling stakes were high.. one of the guys who was built like a bull was eyeing her all the time and she was kind of attracted to him. They flirted a little and then the guy sat next to her. Her girlfriends two joined her. Later, the guy invited them to his suite and there were two of his friends. My wife was drunk and the guy caught her and kissed her and held her tight. She was wet and soon, clothes were flying and he eat her wet pussy making her cum 3-4 times. Then she sucked his thick cock and he came in her mouth.. she swallowed his cum which she had never done before. He then pinned her on the bed and took her roughly and she came at least 3-4 times. Her friends were also fucked by all three men till the early morning. The guys then slept and later they went back to fucking like crazy again. She came back home and called me to say she had a great time but did not tell me what really happened. This was told to me by her friend who was my fuck buddy .. we never spoke about it.. I was so turned on that I fucked her friend at least 3 times more.. went home and I eat her pussy like never before… she has a dark side and so do I but we have never let on.. I know she has fucked some really rough guys while I like to make love.. she likes it rough and to be used.

This is the story that most guys would give anything to hear. I have never been more turned on then when my wife first told me about not one, but three guys she had fucked during the first month we started dating. I was shaking as she was telling each story- hoping to God each one ended up with the guy going inside her and blasting their load all over her. One of the guys she fucked about an hour before coming over to my house and having sex with me. That was and still is the most I have ever been turned on sexually. It's a high I will chase the rest of my life. I remember asking her before that if she had ever had sex with two guys in the same night- little did I know at the time that I was one of them. Trust me- I knew the night she told me about all 3 guys that she was the woman I wanted to spend the rest of my life with- she was an NFL cheerleader as well and the stories she told me about all the players she had sex with was a MASSIVE turn on

This is the story that Amy has told me and admitted that has kick started to whole thing about sharing her and getting into this lifestyle.

This happen about 6 years ago. Our marriage at the time was not going so well and we had just had a big fight just before she had to leave on a biz trip. She works in the marketing industry, and does alot of marketing for lots of company's. Here's Amy during a shoot:
View attachment 1354501
Well during her trip she work with alot of guys and she ended up working with these 2 guys alot, and she ended up hanging out with them after work more and more. Having drinks, and dinners. She had some pics taken at the time that she had of the guys she was hanging out with. This is one of them:
View attachment 1354507
One of the last nights that she was there with them. They invited her to a BBQ at one of the guy's house. She took the invite and went. Well after dinner lets just say they had her for dessert. She says that she had a lot to drink and admitted that after the fight with me. She wanted to play around with the guys some. First she was just flirting with them. But as she sitting with them both laughing a talking on the sofa. One of them started touching her and just kissed her. Then she just fell right into making out with one guy. Then she say's the next thing she was kissing both of them. Next thing they where pulling her cloths off, and she was doing the same with them. She's told be that she sucked both of their cocks as they were licking her. Then they all went back to a bedroom were both guys fucked her. One guy just came on her. But one guy did cum inside her. She said it was way early in the mourning till she got back to her own hotel.
I will do try fuck her if ur interested

View attachment 1354501
View attachment 1354507
what a lovely piece of ass

One thing to add. That first time did scare her for a alittle while afterwards though. Because at that time, she wasn't on any form of birth control. She she was worried because one of them came inside her. But she got lucky and nothing happen.
Do you think she would have kept the baby if she did get pregnant by another?

Reactions: Sora ki
One thing to add. That first time did scare her for a alittle while afterwards though. Because at that time, she wasn't on any form of birth control. She she was worried because one of them came inside her. But she got lucky and nothing happen.
I know she would never admit this but I bet she had DREAMS of him coming to her and after she told him that she was afraid of getting Pregnant, He fucked her again and again never putting up a fight or putting on a condom.. I BET SHE DID

We mess around with a guy we know pretty regularly. We're very normal people, you'd never guess we were into this. We keep it very private.
My conservative wife will never admit how much she enjoys sex with him. It's obvious as hell she loves it but she doesn't talk about it or him much.
We always confirm his visits a day or two prior and she's horny for me like crazy the day befor, there's times we have sex an hour befor he arrives. The days after she fucks me silly for a week.
It's fun stuff

View attachment 1354501
View attachment 1354507
She looks amazing...so quiet and demure, but then a hellion in bed!! Love it!!