An Afternoon Dream

THE DREAM

This afternoon, I was about to nap, somewhere between awake and asleep, I became aware of a dream/fantasy that was swirling around in my brain. I don't know where it came from: it's definitely not within the boundaries of our current arrangement. But it was in my mind so I wrote it down...
for you, my BBW, my wife.

You and I were standing in a living room or den somewhere I didn't recognize as a place I've been before. I sat down on one end and swung my body towards the other end, kind of with my back resting in the couch corner. I held out my hand to you, you took my hand in yours. I gently tugged, leading you to sit on the couch between my legs and leaning back, resting your body against my chest.

As you snuggled against me I put my arms around you, strangely noticing for the first time you were dressed in a white silk robe, almost completely transparent. I slid my hands up, cupping your luscious breasts and lightly pinched the nipples.I feel you squirming your ass, sliding back against me tighter. I begin kissing you all around the nape of your neck.

I find the robe's belt, untie it and slide the robe back off your shoulders, leaving you nearly naked as I return my hands and fingers to your now erect nipples. You lean your head back against my shoulder, your eyes closed and I hear a soft, low moan coming from deep within you.

A man walks into the room. He is mature,
View attachment 1445230-fde4a6c05ed071945c934069d607ca87-1.mp4
View attachment 1445230-fde4a6c05ed071945c934069d607ca87-1.mp4
bald, black and is dressed in black.He pauses in front of you, then kneels between your legs, gently but firmly pushing your knees wide apart. He pulls your bottom towards him and you slide forward in response. He leans into you, running his tongue up and down the slick outer lips of your sex. You begin to move in rhythm with my pinching your nipples and his tongue working inside you, teasing and lapping all the pleasure places.

You reach out and grasp his head, pulling him toward your wetness, urging him to do more. As he increases speed and pressure with his tongue, he pulls his hand away from your knee and gently inserts first one then two and finally three fingers into your vagina, searching and finding your g spot. He rubs in a special way that causes you to moan and cry in your own unique fashion, as waves of pleasure roll over you.

Abruptly you come, raising your legs to cross behind his head and squeeze his face even tighter into your squirting pussy as you moan loudly and shiver, your orgasm rolling over you like waves over the sandy shoreline.

Gradually you return from the intensity of your orgasms. The man gets up, places his hands on your cheeks, tenderly kisses you and walks away. You turn back towards me, kiss me then settle back against my body and slip quietly into sleep.