An Experience I’d Love To Repeat!

ukwifesharer

Male
From
UK
Hi R here from UK, just sharing something that happened a while back!

Wife and I went to a rave 6 years ago with my best mate, I was off dancing but he was just hanging round with her most of the night, nothing occured there, but they got bored by midnight so we got taxi back to ours and had a few more drinks, he crashed on sofa, so we went upstairs and I started playing her up, she sat on my face and I started licking her arsehole and pussy, and then mate walked in, but fully clothed, i told him to get his cock out which he whipped out and she started sucking him off, by now I was ramming a big old black dildo in her soaking wet pussy and she was squirming and begging for cock. so I told Mark to pound the fuck out of her, while he was pounding her I was watching and wanking, he fucked her in every position possible, and when he was ready we both sprayed cum allover her face and tits, then she sucked us both dry!

Attachments

• D68A46CF-0B24-45DF-9AAF-3A28A8738E6B.jpeg
    D68A46CF-0B24-45DF-9AAF-3A28A8738E6B.jpeg
    320.8 KB · Views: 44
Hi R here from UK, just sharing something that happened a while back!

Wife and I went to a rave 6 years ago with my best mate, I was off dancing but he was just hanging round with her most of the night, nothing occured there, but they got bored by midnight so we got taxi back to ours and had a few more drinks, he crashed on sofa, so we went upstairs and I started playing her up, she sat on my face and I started licking her arsehole and pussy, and then mate walked in, but fully clothed, i told him to get his cock out which he whipped out and she started sucking him off, by now I was ramming a big old black dildo in her soaking wet pussy and she was squirming and begging for cock. so I told Mark to pound the fuck out of her, while he was pounding her I was watching and wanking, he fucked her in every position possible, and when he was ready we both sprayed cum allover her face and tits, then she sucked us both dry!
My fantasy for my wife 😉