An old army friend

Then Tim was on his knees on front of her. Sicking hard on her big tits. I think he wanted to go down between her legs . He was having s hard time leaving her tits View attachment 1284457View attachment 1284458View attachment 1284459
Your wife's tits look similar to my wife's, her lover's used to suck and bite on them until they were so tender I wasn't allowed to suck them, all big tired wives need a guy to suck those tits harder than their husbands do as they will allow it

Reactions: Loadedrocks
I had an old army friend, one weekend he was staying over at our place and my wife had bathed and was just wearing a long T shirt, she kept cock teasing her, eventually he picked her up and carried her to our bedroom, locked the door and fucked her 3 times that night, I heard them from the room next door and he confirmed it the next day, after he left I had my turn with her but again tits were off limits as they were sore and had a hickey next to her left nipple, she admitted he had a fat cock and a little bigger than mine

I had an old army friend, one weekend he was staying over at our place and my wife had bathed and was just wearing a long T shirt, she kept cock teasing her, eventually he picked her up and carried her to our bedroom, locked the door and fucked her 3 times that night, I heard them from the room next door and he confirmed it the next day, after he left I had my turn with her but again tits were off limits as they were sore and had a hickey next to her left nipple, she admitted he had a fat cock and a little bigger than mine
Hot

My wife Carla and I have been married for a long time. We were married when I was in the Army. After I got out and she got on Facebook she friended an army buddy of mine. I knew about it Carla hides nothing from me. They started.to flirt online. Then it got a little hotter. This went on for a while. Then Tim td.her he was going to be close by for a few nights. Carla asked me if she could invite him over for dinner. I smiled and said oooo I bet it is more than dinner. She said mmmm if u don't mind. I never pass up a chance to watch my wife. Here r so.e pics of.her getting ready . Tim.knew what was going.to.happin and he was not shy about wanting her.She at first was going to wear a long skirt. I told her not to To dress very sexy for TimView attachment 1283158View attachment 1283159View attachment 1283160View attachment 1283161View attachment 1283162
She looking very hot