Anal experience with young wife

BlackBatmanBBC

Male
Verified
This was back around 2016 when I was still relatively new to the cuckold lifestyle as a BBC bull, and there was an ad I posted searching for a couple. Within an hour of posting it, I received a response from a guy who wanted his wife to get fucked by a Black man for the very first time so we exchanged information and started talking about setting something up. We set a date and I end up meeting them at their place a few nights later, and when I get over there he opens the door and I go in to be greeted by his wife. She was about 25 at the time, White, short, fit with a nice ass, and blonde hair down to her back wearing a sexy red and black dress with heels. We sat down, had some wine (she drank A LOT), and when everyone felt pretty good her and I really started to get close and feeling on one another, her rubbing her hands on my crotch. Her eyes lit up when she realized how big my dick was and I pulled her closer to me and started kissing her, with her leg crossing on me.

After making out for a bit, we headed upstairs to the bedroom and her husband followed behind as he set up the camera in the room. Once in there I tell her to get on her knees and she starts licking my crotch before proceeding to unbuckle my pants where she was met with my dick slightly hitting her on the face. She says "OH MY GOSH IT'S SO FUCKING BIG" and starts stroking it with both hands before sucking on the head and then going for the kill and giving me a great blowjob as I guide her head with my hand. She tries to deep throat me but ends up gagging, but then sucks on my balls as her husband records the ordeal in the background. After a good amount of time, I tell her to get on the bed and I proceed to take her panties off and start to eat her pussy to which she starts to gasp and moan while I also rub on her breasts. Her leg sits up on my shoulder while my head is in between her thighs and her hand is pushing my head further and further into her vagina, and those juices start hitting my mouth and she tasted really good. We then proceed to get naked and begin fucking, which at this point her husband is just watching as the camera sits on the pod as he's in complete awe of it all.

After so much time has passed and I'm sure I've pounded her six ways from Sunday, I whisper in her ear "Can daddy stick it in your ass?" to which she replies, "Yes daddy" in a really soft and submissive tone. She's in the belly flop position at this point which is perfect, and I prop a pillow under her stomach for comfort and put some lube on my dick as well as her asshole. I'm not incredibly big but I have enough that would make anal uncomfortable for someone who hasn't done it, so I get on top of her and slowly but surely slide inside of her ass and I hear "OH MY GOD!" right as half of my dick is in. I pull her close to me and start fucking her and eventually I get so into the groove that I let her go and just start hitting that spot in her ass and I can feel her legs flailing all over the bed, and her ass is creaming to the max. I'm putting my back into it and she is grabbing the sheets so hard and trying any way to get away but I won't let her and keep fucking to which she just surrenders and takes that anal pounding like a champ. She even says at one point "That's your asshole baby. Keep fucking it 'cause it's yours baby" and I keep doing as she says as I'm close to cumming anyway. Her husband comes over and asks her "Do you want him to cum inside your ass?" And she replies "Yes I do" in a very whiny voice because she's in a trance from how many times I've made her orgasm from the pussy and asshole.

Finally, I can feel myself about to cum and I say "You ready for my hot load inside that ass baby?" to whichnshe says "Yes daddy. Give me that cum all inside my ass" and I shoot about a good 5-6 loads inside as her asshole grips tightly on my dick. Once it's finally over, I get up and all of my cum is oozing from her asshole and she is just lying on the bed, completely tapped out and exhausted. Her husband asks if she wants me to come back again and she instead says "I want him to stay the night and sleep with me" in a very light voice, and eventually I get back in the bed and we end up sleeping together as her husband leaves the room. Her asshole was forever mine, and she definitely had a good night's rest as we laid in the spooning position and she put her naked ass on me, basically asking for round 2. Never will forget that experience.

We enjoy mgm pretty regularly with a guy we know. Done it many many times with him.
I'd say 10th time we did it he's doing her butt hole. Married 20+ years, we did anal 4 times and it didn't go well.
He's doing her from behind pretty good pulling her hair, she likes that. He reaches for the lube, says "they" are gonna try some "butt sex". I'm thinking no way will she go for it. He lubes up his dick, slides a finger into her butt, she didn't say anything. He gets lined up and pushes into her butt, I'm thinking she's gonna say stop, instead she let out a loud woha, he went SO SLOW, she grunted like I've never heard. He was all the way in and she's just taking it. He starts to pump SLOWLY, looked like her eyes were ready to pop out. Deep grunt with every in and out pump. Maybe 10 pumps into it she says she can't take it. We took turns doing her(pussy) for a while and she was on fire horny like usual. He says they are gonna try again, without a word she gets on all fours and he started again. SLOW full length pumps for like 5 minutes, she's grunting with every pump, he says he's going to cum she says go for it. He let's it go, gives her a few more pumps, pulls out, she flops onto her back and says WOW.
Since then anal is a part of our mfm fun, him and I have both enjoyed her butt.

• Love
Reactions: Lewd4you79