Anal sex....reaction form wife....good? Bad?

During our first two years of marriage l never tried to fuck her arse and she never seem interested in it, then when l was her cuck she offered it up,.she Said a guy fucked her arse last week do you want some .

Reactions: Mxfunguy
She never let me do anal, years of marriage am not allowed to do anal, but she let literally anyone fuck her ass

I do enjoy a good anal pounding, it makes me feel like a dirty little slut when a man does that to me. It usually makes me have much bigger orgasms. It can be a little painful with larger guys but it's a good kind of hurt. Only dominant guys get to venture back there. If they just shove it up my ass when we are in bed I'll gladly take it. If they ask for it I usually say no just because.View attachment 1222771
Honey, I'd take great pleasure bending you over and jamming my dick inside your tight asshole.

Reactions: SlutwifeCCuckJ
My gf loves it and really cums very hard and fast from it. I am lucky in that aspect. I know alot of women don't like it and i respect that. If its not a pleasure don't do it. After all SEX is pleaasure