Ankle Bracelets Types

neutralzone

Couple
Hey, so we are a couple and just started in the lifestyle. Now that I'm an official cuck, I want to get the wife an ankle bracelet. Anyone know the conventions? On which ankle is she supposed to wear it? Are there different pendants? I saw many with the spade, but we're not limited to just black men, so that wouldn't fit. Any advice from longtime cucks and hot wives?

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c
You are a cuck - and you want to make your wife wear an ankle bracelet - these are opposing moves.
As a cuck you are actually submissive to your wife / the Bull.
If you want to make your wife wear an ankle collar you want to express that she is yours! And she is precisely not: you have no access to her - only the Bull can possess her with her permission.
Attach a chain to the strap and you drag her everywhere to dominate/fuck her!
A variant is that you are the Master/Dominant and outsource your wife to third parties - then I can follow your thought process.
Care to explain exactly what you want and why?

An anklet on its own doesn’t really mean anything. They’ve become just another accessory and lots of women wear them. You are going to need to make it much more obvious if you’re looking to get a reaction and even then, most people don’t even notice them.
There are lots of designs available - just Google it.
I have two. One has pendants spelling QoS, the other spells SLUT. But you can also get HW (hot wife) or more explicitly actually spelling out HOTWIFE. So you can be as discreet or as explicit as you want.
Lynn x

Hey, so we are a couple and just started in the lifestyle. Now that I'm an official cuck, I want to get the wife an ankle bracelet. Anyone know the conventions? On which ankle is she supposed to wear it? Are there different pendants? I saw many with the spade, but we're not limited to just black men, so that wouldn't fit. Any advice from longtime cucks and hot wives?
Definitely different pendents HW. HOTWIFE. BCC , I ❤️ BBC. QOS numerous one and different sizes so.you can be discrete. Or large to show off ecen wrist bracelets or earring etc you can go extreme or small so,e depending how intense youbwant to be when my horwude goex out especially to black clus she Wears Earring. Bracelets. Ankle chains and with some revealing tops temp QOS OR SPADE TATTOS the extreme jewelry has always got her noticed questioned and well.FUCKED

An anklet on its own doesn’t really mean anything. They’ve become just another accessory and lots of women wear them. You are going to need to make it much more obvious if you’re looking to get a reaction and even then, most people don’t even notice them.
I have two. One has pendants spelling QoS, the other spells SLUT. But you can also get HW (hot wife) or more explicitly actually spelling out HOTWIFE. So you can be as discreet or as explicit as you want.
Lynn x
Lynn
You are so right my hotwife has a few different ones .She has an HW so.if someone is in the lifestyle they know what it means if she gets asked and shes not comfortable she can say hubby says it meand Happy wife Whrn she goes out to get really noticed she had the one tgat spells it out. She also has QOS bracelets ,anklets, HW and QOS necklaces , earrings .She wears jewelry for the situation .it has resulted in some fantastic sexual encounters..Women in tbe lifestyle should definitely take advantage of the situation ti get the sexual please she deserves

Definitely different pendents HW. HOTWIFE. BCC , I ❤️ BBC. QOS numerous one and different sizes so.you can be discrete. Or large to show off ecen wrist bracelets or earring etc you can go extreme or small so,e depending how intense youbwant to be when my horwude goex out especially to black clus she Wears Earring. Bracelets. Ankle chains and with some revealing tops temp QOS OR SPADE TATTOS the extreme jewelry has always got her noticed questioned and well.FUCKED
Temporary tattoos I’ve used too.
Lynn x

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c
Lynn x
a little tattoo, saying hotwife, or "qos" on her leg or other places if she's been Blacked,, or she wants 2b Blacked, imho.

Since I gave my wife my ok to have complete control over her sex life she's been proudly wearing an anklet, it’s just a generic piece of jewelry but what’s important is what it means to her and I. We’re very experienced in the swinging lifestyle but bringing in a man just for her is new and exciting, she says that having my ok makes her feel more powerful and the anklet reinforces that feeling in her. , For me seeing her wear it is a real turn on though no one else knows its meaning. We’re stag/vixen and not doing the cuckold thing, no humiliation for me just the pleasure of seeing her explore. Her and I had a few drinks with a prospective boyfriend (we’re going slow and careful) last week which looks promising and after he paid the bill for us she said she enjoyed the new feeling of having power she’s never felt before.

Reactions: bhappy_39
Since I gave my wife my ok to have complete control over her sex life she's been proudly wearing an anklet, it’s just a generic piece of jewelry but what’s important is what it means to her and I. We’re very experienced in the swinging lifestyle but bringing in a man just for her is new and exciting, she says that having my ok makes her feel more powerful and the anklet reinforces that feeling in her. , For me seeing her wear it is a real turn on though no one else knows its meaning. We’re stag/vixen and not doing the cuckold thing, no humiliation for me just the pleasure of seeing her explore. Her and I had a few drinks with a prospective boyfriend (we’re going slow and careful) last week which looks promising and after he paid the bill for us she said she enjoyed the new feeling of having power she’s never felt before.

Attachments

• IMG_20230307_152642400~4.jpg
    IMG_20230307_152642400~4.jpg
    123.3 KB · Views: 49