Annoying couple encounters

brucewaynebbc

Male
Verified
One of the most annoying things that can happen when you're engaging in a conversation with a potential couple is for the husband being the one to make things awkward. I understand that having your wife potentially sleep with another man that isn't you is our of the ordinary, but remember.....YOU posted the ad. YOU want a bull for your wife. For the guy to then be hesitant to give you any information of the wife (age, stats, etc.) but then demand that you send him a pic of your dick while being hesitant to send you one of his wife when you ask him is ridiculous. If it could be simple and easy on both ends, the process could be much smoother.

I can relate. It is annoying. I've dealt with my share of over protective and asshole husbands. You request pics back to guage attraction and you get accused of being a fake pic collector.

If I wanted to collect nudes there is an endless supply for free on the internet.

Most real couples understand how it works and trade face and body shots pretty quickly and start asking questions to get to know you.

Anymore if I get red flags I block people.

I can relate. It is annoying. I've dealt with my share of over protective and asshole husbands. You request pics back to guage attraction and you get accused of being a fake pic collector.

If I wanted to collect nudes there is an endless supply for free on the internet.

Most real couples understand how it works and trade face and body shots pretty quickly and start asking questions to get to know you.

Anymore if I get red flags I block people.
Exactly man. If I was just a pic collector, I'd go find some nudes on Google to download. The couples who have been serious in my experience have no problem sharing face or body pics and definitely want to talk about eventually meeting up.

That falls right in line with the people who message you and tell you they are interested and when you respond they disappear never to be seen or heard from again...

It's annoying

Reactions: brucewaynebbc
That falls right in line with the people who message you and tell you they are interested and when you respond they disappear never to be seen or heard from again...

It's annoying
Extremely annoying. Just be real and say you are or aren't interested. I'd even accept you saying you found a better option. Just don't disappear.

Reactions: TheRedWolf
Most annoying thing when you meet them for drinks and they are silent or without any social skills. I'm always looking for couples with whom I can have a dinner or a drink, talk and ofc have fun but I really want to ''click'' with them and be comfortable outside bedroom, maybe even go long term if I can at that moment

also, sometimes you can see that she's not into it, that he's the more dominant type and almost making her do it. than I nope the fuck out

Most annoying thing when you meet them for drinks and they are silent or without any social skills. I'm always looking for couples where we can have a dinner, talk and ofc have fun but I really want to ''click'' with them

also, sometimes you can see that she's not into it, that he's the more dominant type and almost making her do it. than I nope the fuck out
The last part is so true. If I've ever went out with a couple and the vibe seems to be as if the husband is forcing the wife to engage in cuckolding/hotwife lifestyle, I'm out of there. I want the wife to be just as into it as the husband if not more.

Reactions: Bowlerlb
The last part is so true. If I've ever went out with a couple and the vibe seems to be as if the husband is forcing the wife to engage in cuckolding/hotwife lifestyle, I'm out of there. I want the wife to be just as into it as the husband if not more.
So true. It is the wife that needs to be looking to be making the decisions. Hubby should be in the background and agreeing to his wifes needs.

More often than not its a fantasy of the husbands and not the wife's so they make it look like they are going to meet then at the last moment "SHE" gets the jitters. We got pissed off at the would be cucks and swingers so we joined a great site that we had a 90% success rate of meeting.
On here it's just for fun, the other site is for meets

More often than not its a fantasy of the husbands and not the wife's so they make it look like they are going to meet then at the last moment "SHE" gets the jitters. We got pissed off at the would be cucks and swingers so we joined a great site that we had a 90% success rate of meeting.
On here it's just for fun, the other site is for meets
What's the name of the other site?