Anonymous Rachel’s fun night

Anonymousrachel

Female
Gold
Next adventure in Rob and Rachel’s journey:

I finally met up with one of my guys that we have been wanting to play with for the past year. Last year, however, we met but he had to leave before any chance we had to play. So tonight, we started out at a gaming bar. Yes. I am very much a nerd when it comes to what I want to do in my free time. We played some pinball, some arcade games, and finally wound up at our hotel room for some strip Mario kart.

Needless to say, I of course did not do so well on Mario kart.
😂
I was naked after the first few games.

Afterwards, we got into action! He took off my thong, he then told me to bend over the bed where he fucked me from behind. After a while of fucking, he asked to titty fuck me. I loved that and he covered my tits in cum. It was amazing.

Next adventure in Rob and Rachel’s journey:

I finally met up with one of my guys that we have been wanting to play with for the past year. Last year, however, we met but he had to leave before any chance we had to play. So tonight, we started out at a gaming bar. Yes. I am very much a nerd when it comes to what I want to do in my free time. We played some pinball, some arcade games, and finally wound up at our hotel room for some strip Mario kart.

Needless to say, I of course did not do so well on Mario kart.
😂
I was naked after the first few games.

Afterwards, we got into action! He took off my thong, he then told me to bend over the bed where he fucked me from behind. After a while of fucking, he asked to titty fuck me. I loved that and he covered my tits in cum. It was amazing.
Wow now that sounds like a great night

Reactions: Anonymousrob84