Another Jo session with horny co worker

Kneel2Zod

Male
Gold
So me and other married stud I work with already had a neat encounter one night recently while chatting about married girl that also works with us that I've been messing with. Left us both anticipating next chance that we finally got to act on yesterday on our lunch break. Headed over to local watering hole for a beer or two, naturally being pot lovers also tokes to get in nice, chill mood.

Decided to take him down to nearby park where me and the girl have gone in the past couple months on occasion to give him a better perspective. Was really hot re counting our escapades as he was rubbing his nice uncut cock. Didn't take long before we were both groaning watching each other stroke and work lots of pre cum to the tip behind a maintenance building. Harkened back to my teen years jerking with a neighbor buddy over hot girl next door to us.

The whole scenario coupled with memories of Vicky jerking and sucking me off prior was driving me quick to cumming as I kept
stopping to edge. Last time I ended up handling his cock til he busted and now he gladly returned the favor. Doing it in public just added to the thrill of it all as I pictured both of them being there doing me. He said he was getting curious about tasting and before I knew it I was watching him glaze my aching dick with saliva. I started thrusting til it was in his mouth before he pulled back and made me blast in his hand.

While I was dripping hot cum, I began jerking him again but before I could sample his swollen tip he started moaning and coating my hand with a thick spurt. Spent at least another 10 minutes milking each other as we twitched against the wall. Another hot jerk bud session in the books thanks to our naughty girl at work. 😜 To one day being her along would be the ultimate achievement.

So me and other married stud I work with already had a neat encounter one night recently while chatting about married girl that also works with us that I've been messing with. Left us both anticipating next chance that we finally got to act on yesterday on our lunch break. Headed over to local watering hole for a beer or two, naturally being pot lovers also tokes to get in nice, chill mood.

Decided to take him down to nearby park where me and the girl have gone in the past couple months on occasion to give him a better perspective. Was really hot re counting our escapades as he was rubbing his nice uncut cock. Didn't take long before we were both groaning watching each other stroke and work lots of pre cum to the tip behind a maintenance building. Harkened back to my teen years jerking with a neighbor buddy over hot girl next door to us.

The whole scenario coupled with memories of Vicky jerking and sucking me off prior was driving me quick to cumming as I kept
stopping to edge. Last time I ended up handling his cock til he busted and now he gladly returned the favor. Doing it in public just added to the thrill of it all as I pictured both of them being there doing me. He said he was getting curious about tasting and before I knew it I was watching him glaze my aching dick with saliva. I started thrusting til it was in his mouth before he pulled back and made me blast in his hand.

While I was dripping hot cum, I began jerking him again but before I could sample his swollen tip he started moaning and coating my hand with a thick spurt. Spent at least another 10 minutes milking each other as we twitched against the wall. Another hot jerk bud session in the books thanks to our naughty girl at work. 😜 To one day being her along would be the ultimate achievement.
Always fantasised about having a jerk buddy but never had the nerve to follow through. Any volunteers?

Reactions: Openhubbi