Another mans cum on your wife or girlfriends tits

One of our rules implies that every friend who visits my wife to fuck must take hot pictures of her for me to see later

That one shows the mess one of our friends did with her mouth and over her tits...

View attachment 1723876
There was a very nice pearl necklace. If I did that I would hope to watch her rub that in like lotion followed by allowing it to dry while she fluffs me up for the next round. Once the necklace as thoroughly dried and she has teased herself enough fluffing me take her into the shower to clean up the necklace the joy of letting it dry being have to wash those tits that much longer to get them clean😜

Reactions: Catholic_Wife
There was a very nice pearl necklace. If I did that I would hope to watch her rub that in like lotion followed by allowing it to dry while she fluffs me up for the next round. Once the necklace as thoroughly dried and she has teased herself enough fluffing me take her into the shower to clean up the necklace the joy of letting it dry being have to wash those tits that much longer to get them clean😜

Great idea

My wife loves to have the cum rubbed over her tits by her lover and when we fuck in bed later knowing she has a cum covering gets me hard .

Reactions: cuckwannabe1979