Any Bi Bulls or Husbands?

I am a cuckold and assume I’m bi. I have no desire to kiss a man, fuck a man, or have a man suck my cock. That said I love eating a man’s cum out of my wife’s pussy, sucking cock, especially of a man who is about to or has just fucked my wife. While I have never been fucked by a man, I would be open for exploration.
The Bull does not need to be bi to have the couple both enjoy him. Hubby wanting to suck cock and eat creampie is more about submission, admiration of the bull and obedience to please the wife. When a wife has been fucked to the point of exhaustion and cunt oozing semen she does not want to have to get up and go to the bathroom to clean up. She wants to enjoy passionate kissing and cuddles with her Bull as they bask in the afterglow of sex while hubby takes care of the dripping cock and the cum covered cunt. It is also his role to thank the Bull for giving his wife so much pleasure and to complement him on the taste of his semen and the size and feel of his cock. A lot of cuckolds love the feel of the Bull's throbbing/pulsing cock in their mouth and feeling the power of it. The wife loves to hear this sort of acceptance by hubby of the thorough fucking she has just enjoyed. Many men who would not think of themselves as bi enjoy doing this but would not get involved in a bi act if the wife was not there enjoying it.

Hit me up, I’d love to chat!!
I have been wanting a bi mmf experience. I had tons of MFM when I was in a relationship. I always wanted to go to that next level, but my partern was adamantly anti bi-men. Not sure about kissing a dude, but if in the moment anything is likely on the table. WHere areyou located?

Reactions: Mech0809