Any BI WIFE here?

Sally here, I’m bisexual, my first experience was at 13 years old with a friend at a sleep over.

At 13 I’d been fucked by quite a few lads from school about 15 and a few older guys in their 20s had used me too about 4 or 5 if memory serves, yep I was a slut from an early age lol, so knew my way round guys bodies but this was new and amazing. It was soft sensual and very erotic, quite different to sex with guys at that age where usually it was I’d suck them, they’d pull down my knickers either fuck my pussy or arse for a few minutes, cum in me and I’d pull up my knickers.

We both took our time exploring each others bodies, gently kissing, sucking each other boobs, licking each others pussy’s and making each other cum quite a few times.

Since then I’ve dated women, had casual sex with women, had casual sex with MF couples and once had a few experiences with a married FF couple.

Sally. Xx

Last edited:
Sally here, I’m bisexual, my first experience was at 13 years old with a friend at a sleep over.

At 13 I’d been fucked by quite a few lads from school about 15 and a few older guys in their 20s had used me too about 4 or 5 if memory serves, yep I was a slut from an early age lol, so knew my way round guys bodies but this was new and amazing. It was soft sensual and very erotic, quite different to sex with guys at that age where usually it was I’d suck them, they’d pull down my knickers either fuck my pussy or arse for a few minutes, cum in me and I’d pull up my knickers.

We both took our time exploring each others bodies, gently kissing, sucking each other boobs, licking each others pussy’s and making each other cum quite a few times.

Since then I’ve dated women, had casual sex with women, had casual sex with MF couples and once had a few experiences with a married FF couple.

Sally. Xx
I like being with another girl 😘