Any couples with Hedo experience?

Anonymousrob84

Gold
My wife and I are seriously considering going to Hedo this upcoming summer. Are there any people out there with experience that are realistic? I’m not looking for fantasy and over exaggeration. I would love to chat with a man and a woman and maybe even a bull about their experiences with Hedo so we know what to expect. Thanks!

I would listen to The Swingpod with Rocky and Hazel. They have a couple of podcasts about their trips to hedo. Plus, they have a great podcast on the hotwife/swinger lifestyle.

My wife and I went to Hedo for our honeymoon. We didn’t intend to visit a swinger resort, but we’re open to nudity. At early 30s (me) and early 20s (my wife), it was more than we were ready for at the time. I think we would enjoy it much more now! Or maybe we should have dove in right away! We lost out on at least a decade of fun!

Going back in the end of March, 16th trip. What do you want to know? PM me if you want
My wife and I are seriously considering going to Hedo this upcoming summer. Are there any people out there with experience that are realistic? I’m not looking for fantasy and over exaggeration. I would love to chat with a man and a woman and maybe even a bull about their experiences with Hedo so we know what to expect. Thanks!

Last edited:
For me and my wife’s 15th anniversary, we kind of been talking about spicing up our marriage after three kids the spark was kind of gone. So one night my wife came in with a smile on her face and said that she booked a trip to Hedonism. The first night we had got there. It took a little bit of encouraging for my wife to go on the nude beach. On the second day, we had gone over to the hot tub and there was an older couple that was there. But nothing really happened. When we were at the bar, we ran into another older man he had a huge cock, my wife, I know cannot keep her eyes off of it. as we drank, he kept asking her if he wanted to touch it because she was looking at it. He said it doesn’t bite. I watched as he grabbed her hand and gently put his cock in it. I saw my wife’s hand start to move slowly up and down on the huge shaft. he then asked if we would like to go back to his room which we most certainly did. As we got into the room, my wife quickly started to suck his huge cock and I watched as they fucked on the bed. Then went back to our room and all. The next day we went down to the hot tub again. This time there was a younger guy down there with his girlfriend. We ended up messing around with them a little bit. My wife gave the young man a blowjob and I ate out the young man’s wife. That night we ran into the guy from last night and we ended up going back again to his room and he ended up fucking my wife again. The next day, the younger couple asked me to join them, and only me and I went back to their room and he watched me fuck his wife. When I got back to our room, my wife had called the older guy again and was fucking him. Our last day there my wife sucked her first black cock as she got a massage in our room and I watched as she sucked his cock and he came all over her tits .. once we got back to the states we have not done that again. She says that’s for special times and we plan a trip for 25th but we do talk about it quite a bit.

Attachments

• IMG_5488.jpeg
    IMG_5488.jpeg
    42.5 KB · Views: 102
we go end of March also, with Rachal and Char
When we were there in Nov we were told that Rachael and her husband had split up and changed the Rascal's name. They are a fun group though, lots of hotties when we were there with them. Char is wonderful and she was at Hedo in Nov as well.

When we were there in Nov we were told that Rachael and her husband had split up and changed the Rascal's name. They are a fun group though, lots of hotties when we were there with them. Char is wonderful and she was at Hedo in Nov as well.
Yes they did split up. We are trying to support her, she was our agent when she was with Jon Gross and the fluffs years ago. She is great as is Char. Rachal is Rachal's Rebels now. See you in March!

Reactions: MattMatt2023
Yes they did split up. We are trying to support her, she was our agent when she was with Jon Gross and the fluffs years ago. She is great as is Char. Rachal is Rachal's Rebels now. See you in March!
Jon is no longer with the Fluffs now either...we went with them in 2022 but didn't find them to be our style at all. Nice enough people, just not as fun as other groups.

Jon is no longer with the Fluffs now either...we went with them in 2022 but didn't find them to be our style at all. Nice enough people, just not as fun as other groups.
Ya Cherilyn bought out Jon. We don't book with them anymore, but damn, 10 years ago the Fluffs were a blast. Some of our best trips. Those are the memories that made us want to try Rachal this year, she was what made it fun. When she left it changed

Yeah, we were traveling with them right after the break up. AKWARD!!!

Ya Cherilyn bought out Jon. We don't book with them anymore, but damn, 10 years ago the Fluffs were a blast. Some of our best trips. Those are the memories that made us want to try Rachal this year, she was what made it fun. When she left it changed
Juliana left around the same time to get married and spit out some beautiful babies. Love Cheryllinn but it's different

This is great info. Can someone jot down the groups that they know that travel to hero and what types of folks to expect when traveling with each group. My wife and I would love to make a return trip, but would prefer more of the greedy girl vibe for my wife.