Any Hot wives ever taught, helped and encouraged their bi or sissy husbands how to properly and lovingly serve and please their bulls cock?

My wife wants me to please our nice bull by surrendering my mouth to and sucking his cock, helping him to cum in a caring way like she does to me? She's a sweet and eager cock sucker
How do you feel about it? Have you jerked off to thoughts of sucking cock? Does thinking of your bulls big cock get you excited and aroused?

Reactions: robbiewillsucku
always focus on doing anything that pleases her and yes yes yes if you know she enjoys fucking other cocks then you should be doing clean up duty and then sucking his cock hard again so he can fuck her again or for him to fuck her sissy cuckold husband.

Reactions: nicebiguy
How do you feel about it? Have you jerked off to thoughts of sucking cock? Does thinking of your bulls big cock get you excited and aroused?
I have jerked off a lot more as I continue to fantasize and stoke to my cock sucking fantasies, and yes I think often about sucking his big bull cock and lately jerk off to fantasies of him fucking me like his little bitch. Seems the more I think and jerk off about it the more needy I become for cock.