Any Indian/South Asian cuckold who wanna chat

Hi there,

Indian married lady in her early 40’s who is bi curious and looking for a good friend who can be my friend, philosopher and a guide. I really looking for a married lady with younger kids as me. No men please and men acting as couples of women as it’s wasting my time.

Hi there,

Indian married lady in her early 40’s who is bi curious and looking for a good friend who can be my friend, philosopher and a guide. I really looking for a married lady with younger kids as me. No men please and men acting as couples of women as it’s wasting my time.
Hit me up - am bi experienced hotwife.. would love to team up with another indian/ desi hotwife and enjoy with each other and paint the town red with some teases. Will share personal clips if you DM me separately where I am with another lady lover!

Hi there,

Hi