Any love for a mature? "No I dont ..."

I admit it, I have always loved older woman. I am not sure why, I think it was because when I was 15 years old, a guy asked me to help move hay for him and there was a mix up on times. I showed up two hours early and his wife was sun bathing nude outside. She rolled over and could not get her bottoms on fast enough, and her top had an issue with the clasp. I saw her bottom part in a flash sot of way, but her top for much longer. I don't think she cared too much, and I did not mind at all, I was 15!! We did not do anything, and we never mentioned it, but its a small town and we are still friends...

As for you, I would love to see more photos! And yes, nothing like wine induced courage!

Thank you, it takes a while for a woman to warm up to it but most women think about it just like men do. I started after the kids were gone so that may be an issue as well.

Yes, it certainly is as we have plenty of them. It actually gets in the way of our own private sex, much less trying to add another person to the mix, or even role-play. We used to go on dates a lot, but lost our baby sitter so now all we get is quickies. I cannot complain, for a married couple in our late thirties (her) and me in my forties, we have sex a few times a week, but just cannot break away from the kids though to go out on dates.

My wife is VERY pretty so when we did go out, it was a lot of fun. A lot of guys would stare, their wives or girlfriends would scoff, and I was in my glory.No sharing, but still fun to watch other men squirm as she walked by.

The thing is, I explained how prostitutes have a lot of fortitude to stand on a street corner and avail themselves to whatever happens next, but while I am in NO WAY comparing you to a woman of ill repute, an older lady baring all has a lot of moxie as well. They say 20 years ago a woman was bombarded with 400 pictures or images per day of what society felt a woman should look like, and today it is up over 600!!

I do feel a little bad for the wives and girlfriends of these guys at restaurants who watch my wife walk by in her short skirt and high heels and do not have the same look, but part of that is a woman being comfortable with themselves too. For the older woman such as yourself who knows she still has it, and bares all...good for her.

Interestingly enough, my wife says dressing up...which is showing plenty of skin...is not so hard because men look, but because other woman turn up their nose at her, and say rude things just loud enough for her to hear. That took awhile for her to get over, but like she says, she does it for me, and if turning other guys on, turns me on, then she's willing to wear what I like her to wear.

I hope that makes sense without getting wordy, nor detracting from your posting.

I don't care what 600 images per society say, you are beautiful.

Well thank you. I agree with your wife. If you got it then why the hell not! Most women don't care for themselves and get really large then are jealous of us women who do.

I deleted that first pic, hubby said to post it and I didnt want to... so I win! lol

The first pic was VERY nice . Your new one is sexy, but not as explict. Like how the outfit is short and helps accentuate the curve of your hips. Seductive and inviting.

Haha well I might share some more explicits at some point then. I forget how you guys are made!