Any other Black/ Brown Couples into Raceplay

Aug 13, 2021
Hi , we are dabbling with Raceplay with a new FWB/Bull . It's 90% extreme verbal raceplay directed at both of us, but mainly at the Wife. Other couples learning to explore or enjoy it. it can be very humiliating but erotic. Where do you draw the line? What is too extreme for you....how racist would you let you bull be during your dates?

Attachments

• HW2.PNG
    HW2.PNG
    2.2 MB · Views: 65
Hi , we are dabbling with Raceplay with a new FWB/Bull . It's 90% extreme verbal raceplay directed at both of us, but mainly at the Wife. Other couples learning to explore or enjoy it. it can be very humiliating but erotic. Where do you draw the line? What is too extreme for you....how racist would you let you bull be during your dates?
I actually depends on the parties involved. I’ve had reverse race play with the couple I was involved with. The cuck loved to take to the extreme but his wife wasn’t so much. So it comes down to balancing and ensuring everyone involved has something to enjoy

Interesting? So is it hot in the same way for a Black/Brown couple to be used by a white bull as having a BBC fuck a white wife? Would like to hear more on what the turn on is?

To clarify I ain’t bbc. I’m brown. That made the equation a bit more intense and taboo. Because the general perception the other way round. It really takes all parties in ivies to make it work. What worked for me was establishing ground rules and being in charge when I was with the hotwife. The cuck was naturally submissive so that helped

What kind of race play, can you explain?
Is the bull white?