Any other couples keep cuckold mementos?

M&Cmarried13

Couple
Gold
From
TX, US
So are we weird or do other people have cuckold keepsakes?

Like hubby saved the condom wrapper from the first time I cucked him and he saved my white bridal lingerie I wore when I lost my “bbc virginity” even though it got torn off me! :ROFLMAO: I save all my favorite sexting moments in a notes app and little trinkets from every hotel we stayed with a bull at.

Like hubby saved the condom wrapper from the first time I cucked him and he saved my white bridal lingerie I wore when I lost my “bbc virginity” even though it got torn off me! :ROFLMAO: I save all my favorite sexting moments in a notes app and little trinkets from every hotel we stayed with a bull at.
I bet you have a box full of sexy momentous probably a box for each of you

• Love
Reactions: M&Cmarried13
It’s actually in nice little pink bags and stored in one of our sex toy suitcases!
Sounds to me like maybe you should separate into multiple pink bags and put different bags into different toy suitcases so that's a momentos are appropriate with the toys that way you can have remembrances while out entertaining yourself with whomever you are you are spending the evening or weekend with

Reactions: M&Cmarried13

wow, that's eXcitingly hot, what r ur ages, I'd love to read some of detailed adventures u2 have had, and how the first talks and meats went.. DM me plz, any advice for a older age gap couple that wife is unaware??

We put the panties she wore on the first occasion in a lockable nylon bag. It was spermy and smeared. Sometimes he takes it out and looks at it, letting me smell that this was the beginning 2016. 🥰

44407537.jpg

Reactions: NMlover