Any pierced hot wives?

My wife loved her nipple and hood piercings. Unfortunately, she had to remove them due to medical issues and by the time they were resolved her piercings had closed. I'm trying to talk her into getting pierced again but so far, she says no.
All women should have pierced nipples and pussy my hotwife has one VCH and 8 inner LABIAS
.SHE SAYS THE VCH STIMULATES WHEN SHE WEARS TIGHT G STRING OR THONG WHEN SHE SAYS SHES GOING TO THE MALL I DONT SHE IS WEARING TO KEEP HER CLIT STIMULATED AND WILL.PROBABLR GETTING FUVKED THAT NIGHT

As a bull with a pierced cock myself, I love it when wives have their breasts pierced, or more rarely their pussy!

Does your beautiful lady have some jewelry showing off her naughty bits? Share them here!
My hotwife has 1 in 10 ga nipple rings and 9 pissy piercings one VCH nd 8 inner labia rings , navel.ring and 10.piercing On the edge each ear for a totsl.of 32 plus 2 tattoos on ech bresst cleavage are o e on each breast and one on the top
Of each breast she also has one on each back shoulder she talking about one ezch side of her pussy but she doesnt know what she wants any ideas pleae let me know Bob

As a bull with a pierced cock myself, I love it when wives have their breasts pierced, or more rarely their pussy!

Does your beautiful lady have some jewelry showing off her naughty bits? Share them here!
She doesn't allow pictites bit her nopples have 1 in 10 ga nipple rings and she has 9 pussy piercings 1 VCH and 8 inner labia rings

Reactions: WantToWatchWife
My wife Tammy has her clit hood and both lips pierced I love presenting her to others
Awesome my hotwife has a total.od 32 piercimg 10. In tbe edge or each ear from.the ear lobe up. A belly button piercing her nipples withv1 in 10 ga rings and 9 pussy rings one vch and 8 inner labia 4 pairs acrossfrpm.one another feel.free to ask me anythi.g if you want moreinfo about hetr you can .PM.me she has some nice feminine tattoos