Any real meets here.

Yes i did... and he was good looking, young , Wallstreet guy.
he arranged the Four Season Hotel for us. He invited me over and we started with a cocktail or two.
He was around 28 years and he wanted to go bull hunting so i could cuckold him.
Bull hunting is so easy in Manhattan.. and i love it. is is such a big turn on..
We went to a steak house and next to us - there he was.... A tall and very good looking guy.
Around 38 years..
We talked and it was a done deal after 20 min.
We all went up to the hotel room and had another drink.
I tied up my cuckold - next to the bed and my "bull" undressed me slowly...
wow - what a great bull and yes my cuckold loved it...

I am very new here, will see what will happen, most of that type of sites are only for chatting but never know.
I had very much successes for real meet from craigslist ,from other sites i had very few real meet with hotwifes i wish here will be different .

Reactions: Prettymommy
My wife met 3 men off NewbieNudes, and 1 guy from VeryNaughty.
My point is not to advertise these sites, but rather to state that this is a totally different site where we all share our passion for sharing our wives.
On the other sites , my wife gets her pick from 1000s of ( mostly) single guys, whereas many on here are couples, and not something that would appeal to her .
This is a great site , but more of a lifestyle sharing site .

There was one guy who advertised his cock size and was not too far away. We began talking and were working out when he could come into town. He began side stepping questions and then I saw other posts where he was doing the same thing and lying about his location. He ended up being a fake. I was disappointed but not a big deal because most of what you run into on any place are fakes.

My wife has 12 bulls right mow and I’m hoping for more. I’m on here to hear from other cuckold couples and share my experience with them and hear theirs. If by some chance I manage to hook up with someone then I’ll take it. Before I had the opportunity to be a cuck I was lucky enough to be a bull for 2 different couples but I’m not interested in being a bull.

Reactions: nurminho
My wife has 12 bulls right mow and I’m hoping for more. I’m on here to hear from other cuckold couples and share my experience with them and hear theirs. If by some chance I manage to hook up with someone then I’ll take it. Before I had the opportunity to be a cuck I was lucky enough to be a bull for 2 different couples but I’m not interested in being a bull.
Where ar

The guy I was talking about has come back again! He is Rob219. He uses the same words and same pics. I asked for a live pic and he said his profile pic was new. It is over a year old. He will send a pic of his huge cock but the person is different than the one in the profile. Beware!

Reactions: Kinky2
Yes i have met 7 woman from this site give them a chance romance is not dead and the prize is worth it everyone get what they want out of it and no one get's hurt
Only kiss and tell if you have permission some will and others will not and so what. enjoy the pleasure