Any wife fucks on period

My first time was with a friend who was engaged to be married. She apparently had a thing for me years before and was getting it out of her system. I ended up fucking her twice that night. I even went down on her. I never realised she was on her period until I got home and saw the look on my housemate's face. I don't think she knew either. I wasn't invited to the wedding.

The second time was with partner number two. That involved messy oral and penetrative sex.

I have also fucked a friend's wife on her period. She was so horny and we did it bareback a number of times.

A friend has fucked my wife on her period too. I have a pic or two of that, and can post here if people want to see (I know some get grossed out by blood).

My first time was with a friend who was engaged to be married. She apparently had a thing for me years before and was getting it out of her system. I ended up fucking her twice that night. I even went down on her. I never realised she was on her period until I got home and saw the look on my housemate's face. I don't think she knew either. I wasn't invited to the wedding.

The second time was with partner number two. That involved messy oral and penetrative sex.

I have also fucked a friend's wife on her period. She was so horny and we did it bareback a number of times.

A friend has fucked my wife on her period too. I have a pic or two of that, and can post here if people want to see (I know some get grossed out by blood).
Hmmm, no one asked to see the pic... must have weak stomachs, lol.

period fuck.jpg