Anyone ever do the reverse cuckold?

BostonCouple

Couple
Gold
Me and my boyfriend just did this recently, just wondering if anyone else has done it. He has let me fuck other guys while he watched so I thought it was only fair that I let him bang other girls. I actually thought it was pretty hot. As soon as we got home I fucked him right away before he even showered. Just wondering if anyone else does this or if it's just a one way street with the girls getting laid.

Are either Liza or Anna shared? Just wondering if they get to play with other cocks.
We share each other and our relationship with Anna is open, she fucks with who she wants as she‘s away for varying degrees of time. Anna sticks to the rules condoms with casuals tests and clearances with regulars. Anna filters suitable singles and couples to Liza and I and we fuck both with her which is preferred and without her if she’s away working.

Very occasionally when Anna’s away for extended periods we use the beach for casuals, mostly younger single men or a couple, we don’t tell them we are married and we don’t invite them to our home and instead we use a fairly anonymous vacation apartment. Condoms are required but if we like who’ve we’ve met and they’ve perhaps a welcome attribute, in the women Liza looks for full female to female sex partners and in the men around the same size as me so that we are compatible for DVP with good staying power we keep in contact with them and channel them through for health screening so that condoms needn’t be used, once they are in this category they can come to the house meet with us others and Anna. We keep in close contact with our regular friends although covid messed up some of our relationships.

Group sex, 3&4sums are our main interest and we play around a little with BDSM although not too seriously.

Last edited:
My wife’s picked up woman for me before.
Some times she watches.
Some times she joins.
Some times she bring them home, and leaves. Normally she does this when she want to be with her one friend I’m not a fan of. But I approve because she pick me a perfect treat each time.