Anyone ever had threesome with wife ex husband?

milffun

Male
Dec 17, 2021
Hello all. Wife and I have had several threesomes over the years. Usually a few a year. A couple of weeks ago during some sex talk with her I brought up her ex. At first of course she was silent and like no... After some clit stimulation I mentioned it again and she got soaked and tight then a very intense orgasm. I've mentioned it about 3 more times and same results. She actually blushed a bit when I brought up.
I've never hung out or anything with the guy. They divorced years ago when he cheated on her but speak amicably now .
I'd like some thoughts on this or anyone that did in real life ( no bs fantasy story)

I honestly think it's just sex talk , but she acts different about it and I like it.

Reactions: Bbbks839
My ex hubby had prostate cancer and they removed his prostate, so his dick his now three inches shorter.....

Attachments

• 20190416_101839.jpg
    20190416_101839.jpg
    463.3 KB · Views: 51
Reactions: Flyingdick
My ex GF was fucking a few guys. I would send her out to do them. She fell for one of them and left me for him. The funny part about it is he would send her to me to fill her up so he could clean my cum out of her. She had to leave as soon as I filled her so it would be fresh for himThen she left him for someone else lol a true slut

My ex GF was fucking a few guys. I would send her out to do them. She fell for one of them and left me for him. The funny part about it is he would send her to me to fill her up so he could clean my cum out of her. She had to leave as soon as I filled her so it would be fresh for himThen she left him for someone else lol a true slut
Keep her filled!! Sounds like the perfect lady!!

Not exactly, but close - KK’s never been married to anyone but me, however we’ve had MFM threesomes with two of her sort-of ex boyfriends. The first involved her high-school ex. The two of them dated in that era, but (allegedly, which I can’t imagine/believe) never enjoyed penetrating sex, for fear of pregnancy.

After we started doing the hot wife thing, KK went to a reunion event, attending solo, and hooked up with her ex. It became a regular thing. The third year she went to the reunion, I was invited along. Then I got invited to be part of the action - KK, her ex, and I enjoyed a night of uninhibited lovemaking (as opposed to just fucking). It was a very different experience from just sex.

The intimacy, passion, familiarity and her comfort with this man were a new experience for me. The event amalgamated all the hot parts of seeing KK fucking another man, with the incredible intensity of something beyond just fucking. With two men involved, KK experienced utter, total bliss, as the center of attention - it was in part as though the two of us were in competition to see who could please her more.

The other experience, and while I grant this isn’t everyone’s cup of tea, involves KK’s youngest brother, David. They have enjoyed what was at first a clandestine incestuous affair for decades. I found out about it a little over three years ago, during one of her brother’s visits. KK actually cuckolded me on our wedding day with David.

He had never had an experience sharing his sister/lover, until the next visit after my discovery. Similar to the event with her high-school ex, the experience was off the chart; intimate, passionate, sexually and emotionally charged.

Since these experiences, we’ve enjoyed several MFM threesomes, as well as a couple of gang-bang events that combined me, her brother, her ex, and her now current boyfriend, Andy. These have all been mind-blowing, possibly the best sexual encounters I’ve ever enjoyed.