Anyone ever worn a penis plug for any length of time?

BDFing

Male
Verified
Wondering if anyone else has used or worn a penis plug… I’ve used them for years and they are incredible for the added stimulation once you get use to how it feels. My wife will not let me fuck her without it in. When I cum it’s an explosion of cum and she can actually feel it. Pretty awesome to see and feel.

Reactions: Johnfun
Wondering if anyone else has used or worn a penis plug… I’ve used them for years and they are incredible for the added stimulation once you get use to how it feels. My wife will not let me fuck her without it in. When I cum it’s an explosion of cum and she can actually feel it. Pretty awesome to see and feel.
No I’m intrested

Penis plugs, and sounding/related practices in general can be very sensual. For the inexperienced, some thoughts:

- in plugging and sounding, generally anything inserted into the urethra, cleanliness is really important. The penis plug or sound should be clean, ideally sterilized. You should also wash the meatus thoroughly (mild soap and water, or diluted Betadine work well)

- fit (diameter and length) are important. My favorite penis plug combines a glans ring (helps the plug stay in place during vigorous fucking), the 'knob) that forms the plug itself, and another 'knob' that is intended to stimulate the wearer's frenulum, and the partner's posterior vaginal wall. This plug is comfortable to wear, and doesn't produce significant risk of either retrograde ejaculation or bending injury

- longer sound-style plugs, particularly solid versions can be uncomfortable, and in some cases may prevent your cock from bending/flexing during penetration. Solid variants, especially large-diameter versions can increase the potential for retrograde ejaculation - not necessarily serious, but not necessarily pleasant

- there are hollow, "cum through" variants of the penis plug/sound that reduce the issue of retrograde ejaculation - they provide enough "back-pressure" for pleasure, but don't retard ejaculation sufficiently to force semen into the bladder

Reactions: NeedaDomInMI
Ive been sounding for a few years . At first it was a shruggle , i remember the first time i managed to insert a 12 mm plug , it really took some time but one saterday eve after plenty of lube it popped in . Wow !!! , the feeling of stretching and shock caused an instint orgasm . I am now up to 15mm and starting to train a 16mm .

Reactions: NeedaDomInMI
I have been sounding a little over a year. I agree with @jw_kk about cleanliness. I use 91% isopropyl alcohol before and after on my tools. I also use the alcohol on my hands and my whole genital area. I pay special attention to the head of my cock; getting under the ridge under the glans.

I also have been elextro-stimulating my cock. I am beginning to look for an e-stim sounding device for insertion.

Over 30+ years I have had several different penis piercing's (Apadravya is the best for woman's enjoyment).

In the process of becoming "Bionic" I no longer have the Apadravya (Google it) nor any. My ******** hole causes me to spray all over....., So occasionally I wear a hollow penis plug to ******** straight. Check the ChainGang

Yes.....take many steps to keep it clean

Attachments

• My Large Ball Apadravya.jpg
    My Large Ball Apadravya.jpg
    360.5 KB · Views: 20
Reactions: Youngest boy 20