Anyone find me attractive?

Girls can't judge only looks she's adding emotion into it honestly I can't see your face so it's hard to judge but bod is good 7/10

Reactions: atb147
I strongly suspect you are a spam poster, you havent been on this site long and really should not be here anyway. This is a cuckold forum on which you have already posted this picture saying it was sent to you by your neighbour! and in that post you openly said youve posted it on another forum too!

I have never criticzed anyone on these boards so you are my first however i do not want to see this board becoming flooded with fake posts or men wanting to know what people think about a picture they found on the internet.

Below is your last post with this picture:

"I posted this in another forum but I wanted your thoughts as well….
Anyone got a pic of their nude neighbor? This one was sent to me yesterday on accident after we were texting about t-giving. It was meant for his wife and accidentally sent it to me. He texted me immediately apologized up and down. I laughed at him told him no worries but before I erase it I’ll post it here so we can all laugh at him. He won’t see this but I will be laughing inside every time I see him. Lol".

• Love
Reactions: Thickhammer22
I strongly suspect you are a spam poster, you havent been on this site long and really should not be here anyway. This is a cuckold forum on which you have already posted this picture saying it was sent to you by your neighbour! and in that post you openly said youve posted it on another forum too!

I have never criticzed anyone on these boards so you are my first however i do not want to see this board becoming flooded with fake posts or men wanting to know what people think about a picture they found on the internet.

Below is your last post with this picture:

"I posted this in another forum but I wanted your thoughts as well….
Anyone got a pic of their nude neighbor? This one was sent to me yesterday on accident after we were texting about t-giving. It was meant for his wife and accidentally sent it to me. He texted me immediately apologized up and down. I laughed at him told him no worries but before I erase it I’ll post it here so we can all laugh at him. He won’t see this but I will be laughing inside every time I see him. Lol".
Don’t get upset. I’m just testing the waters that’s all. I am new here and everyone has been very welcoming so far. So thank you to all who make the new ones feel good with your comments. It allows new people to feel comfortable and continue contributing to the forum.

Would you fuck and creampie her?
Would you fuck and creampie her?
Imagine my cock from the picture above slowly pushing all the way until it softly bumps into her cervex. Then pumping faster and faster until I finally thrusted my hard cock all the way an came and my cock throbbing all of my cum deep in her womb. Was she laid there panting either her legs spread , my cum leaking out of her red used pussy I take 1 final picture on my phone and tell her “I’ll send this to your cuck husband, later babe!”

What would you say when you are inside her?
I would intwine my fingers with hers and pin wet hands above her head. And with every thrust I would ask her to tell me about all of the things you fail at as a man. I would make her tell me how many real men she has fucked and rank them compared to you. I would remove her wedding ring and place a new ring on her finger telling her she’s now mine. Continuing to fuck her pussy harder and faster I would tell her she is coming with me to Las Vegas and that pussy husband of hers is going to pay for it all. We’ll send him pictures of us fucking in our suite. Now fucking harder, I would tell her I’m going to come and make her beg me to fuck her hard. She would say “FUCK my pussy Jason, FUCK me hard, CUM in me now!! Make me feel like a real woman and make me remember you forever!!! As I came ropes of my hot cum filling her up with her panting breath I’d ask her who do you love? Me or you you husband? She’d say I love you Jason!