Anyone From the UK Looking for Fun

Vacation fun and Questions that white woman ask when they really want my BBC
Ladies be careful of what you wish for

True Story last week

"Do black men usually have a penis that is so much larger than a white man?" she said embarrassingly quipped.
"Not all, but some are blessed with a large manhood.
Here she was with a black man with a hard on and embraced in his control. Her panties had become soaked and her body was shivering for a release.
Her heart raced as she imagined that I was rapidly fucking her missionary style and her moaning loudly.
As Sandy drank another glass of wine, my fingers crawled to between her thighs and felt the wetness in her panties.
Sandy froze as though hypnotized. She parted her legs a bit and gave access to my fingers as they touched her vagina lips.
Her head tilted back in response and I kissed her neck. Two of my fingers entered her vagina and pressed more deeply.
Her hand reached over and felt my hardening penis. She clutched it as her body trembled. There was no control now and she knew it. I was about to ravage her and she offered no resistance.
Unexpectedly, an orgasm shot through her. She sank into the couch as she was engulfed by my arms, hands and his lips.
I then pulled her from the couch and carried her into the bedroom. Laying her on the bed, I pulled her skirt up and removed her wet panties. I could smell her juices. I was now almost rock hard as he pulled my shorts off. Sandy offered no resistance...she just lied there as I spread her legs.
I wanted her badly but was gentle at first. I had rubbed some lubricant on my cock and slowly pressed the black head into her vagina. After a few more inches, I broke her hymen and Sandy complained of the pain. I pulled out and rubbed some lubricant in her. Again, I pressed my black cock into her and slowly stroked her. Before long I had 5 or 6 inches in her innocent vagina. Sweat formed on Sandy's forehead and goose bumps on her arms. She was now captive to my cock.
Another orgasm shot through her as her small legs rose and shook. Sandy was now panting and moaning. She had never felt anything like this in her life.
I pulled my T-shirt off and pulled up her blouse. My chest pressed against her breasts and my mouth lowered to press against her lips. Her eyes grew wide as my tongue danced in her mouth. I tightly held her hands above her head as more of my black cock rammed into her.
Sandy was now totally engulfed in blackness. This demon was rendering her helpless. Her vagina was packed with black cock and although there was pain...there was extreme delight. Another orgasm erupted in her as her small legs rose and shook. She then wrapped them around my buttocks making it easier for me to push more black cock into her. Only just over half of my manhood was in her but she was having the most exciting fuck of her life. A white girl impaled on my black dick as her blue eyes were glossy and her mouth open sucking air.
I could no longer hold it as my cock erupted and spewed cum into her innocent vagina. Sandy felt it and released her legs from around me.
"Oh, my gosh, oh my gosh. You're Cumming inside me, please pull it out, please, I don't want a baby...please pull it out," she moaned. Finally my strokes ceased and I rolled over from on top of her.
Sandy was now hungry for more black cock. She lay there looking at the ceiling wondering about what she had done. Her body had never felt this way before...sexually satisfied.
I excused himself for a couple of minutes then returned with another glass of wine for her. She watched me enter the room and she could not help glaring at my large blue-black penis which was becoming semi-hard again. She thought to herself...how did my body absorbed such a large penis.
I handed her the glass of wine and Sandy gulped it down. "I must have been really thirsty," she said. Unexpectedly, she then placed her hand on my penis and rubbed it.
"Girl, you better watch that...now it may want to be inside of you again," I chuckled. I then rubbed her thighs and breasts. As she watched my black hands roam her body, she fantasized me taking her again.
It was only moments before I pressed my black meat into her vagina. I had already lubricated it from my previous attack so it slid in more easily. Although nervous, Sandy complied with a thrust of her hips. This time more of my cock deepened into her even further I rolled her over with her now being on top of me. Her white breasts pressed against my chest and her chin bobbled on my shoulder. My arms were a vice around her back...there was no escape.
Again, this girl was about to be filled with a black man's sperm. She knew it but her sexual feelings were allowing it. Another orgasm shot through her and she moaned with pleasure. Another bolt of my jism erupted in her as she became limp. I held her there for a few minutes before pulling my black cock out. I was relishing the feeling of again spewing inside of the small white girl. It was orgasmic joy for both of us.
Afterwards, Sandy managed to get dressed. Her legs were weak and wobbly as she walked to the front door. She was almost in a trance but said goodbye and walked down the porch steps. As she walked she turned her head. I had a big smile on my face and waved to her.

Reactions: karlp
There must be more people looking for pleasure within the UK
Woman Spice up your life and enjoy the pleasure you know you need

Reactions: karlp
0120-jpg.110300
woman been filled up and this could be your wife

Attachments

• 0120.jpg
    0120.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 236
keep trying and show her a few photos and watch her reaction most black bulls BBC are from 9"- 14" and i have known one to be 16" and i can tell you he was well hung a beast

Please tell them that there are some men who are jealous of them getting to watch their wives being pleasured by a BBC. Do show more pics love to see some showing cuck present when you are using his wife especially if he is in chastity

Mike

• Love
Reactions: flirtywife4fun
Liverpool here

Attachments

• 20220330_015455.jpg
    20220330_015455.jpg
    171.4 KB · Views: 5
  • 20220330_015453.jpg
    20220330_015453.jpg
    156.1 KB · Views: 4
  • 20220330_014621.jpg