Anyone like my wife’s ass? Will you cum tribute her pics for us?

Pics of my wife’s sexy thick ass. Her ass was made for big cocks. Tell us if you like her and please send cock and cum tributes on her pics thank youView attachment 416447View attachment 416448View attachment 416449View attachment 416450View attachment 416451View attachment 416452
Lovely ass..lovely lady. I always feel that "the ass makes the woman"! I would love to spank her ass.. Are you 2 into hard spanking? Or else would would keep it soft.. Would kiss and fondle it.. licking the areas turned red through the spanking. Her pussy would be wet now.. would ask her to lower her pussy on my mouth so that I can suck it and make it a proper cunt! Juicy, hot and steaming... Would request you to kiss her and do her boobs while I suck her cunt. Then I would fuck that cunt for a while... with her on top and then doggy... Just to get her going. Then would lubricate her ass with her cunt juices, as she lies face down and ass up..
Would use her juice and maybe some lube on my cock.. Then slowlyyyyy ease it in her butt..a little at a time, depending on her response and pain level. Once she is easy with it, I would plunge my cock all the way in and fuck her ass royally.. Simultaneously I would kiss her neck and shoulders.. do her boobs and nips from behind .. till she cums and then wud nut in her ass ! Cool ?

Reactions: Beth65
Lovely ass..lovely lady. I always feel that "the ass makes the woman"! I would love to spank her ass.. Are you 2 into hard spanking? Or else would would keep it soft.. Would kiss and fondle it.. licking the areas turned red through the spanking. Her pussy would be wet now.. would ask her to lower her pussy on my mouth so that I can suck it and make it a proper cunt! Juicy, hot and steaming... Would request you to kiss her and do her boobs while I suck her cunt. Then I would fuck that cunt for a while... with her on top and then doggy... Just to get her going. Then would lubricate her ass with her cunt juices, as she lies face down and ass up..
Would use her juice and maybe some lube on my cock.. Then slowlyyyyy ease it in her butt..a little at a time, depending on her response and pain level. Once she is easy with it, I would plunge my cock all the way in and fuck her ass royally.. Simultaneously I would kiss her neck and shoulders.. do her boobs and nips from behind .. till she cums and then wud nut in her ass ! Cool ?
Punish me yes please!

My arse in stockings.png

Love too

I have lube sorry you will have to share, no fresh tubes
wifebeth3.jpg

Then ill get on the bed for you

Untitled.png

Then you can makevme cum

Ps ive oly had anal wjth 4 men so far.

Thanks divorced 5 years and swinging with my fuck buddy now, hes the lucky mentor of my round behind if you take my meaning
Since you appear to dig rough play on the ass.. maybe I can spank your ass hard and bite it some (lol!) ? Work up the hickies? Mark it..bruise it? Make it red in patches? I can see there are red marks on your ass.. So your FB misused it or some lucky you all picked up? I would love to make it smart and bruised.. Then I will make up for it by licking and kissing those areas and soothe it with my tongue..
I am good at tongue work and am known to be an ace pussy sucker.. I can go on and on with my tongue work..Give you multiple orgasms from pussy sucking alone! Interspersed with ass kissing (lol !).
BTW am allowed to kiss your lovely mouth first right? An awesome broad like you deserve tender kissing first with tons of tongue play...followed by boob work.. Fondling, nip sucking... Do you like nips to be treated rough or tender? Nip bites? Hard tugs? Or is the rough stuff only for your ass? BTW how old are you Beth?

Since you appear to dig rough play on the ass.. maybe I can spank your ass hard and bite it some (lol!) ? Work up the hickies? Mark it..bruise it? Make it red in patches? I can see there are red marks on your ass.. So your FB misused it or some lucky you all picked up? I would love to make it smart and bruised.. Then I will make up for it by licking and kissing those areas and soothe it with my tongue..
I am good at tongue work and am known to be an ace pussy sucker.. I can go on and on with my tongue work..Give you multiple orgasms from pussy sucking alone! Interspersed with ass kissing (lol !).
BTW am allowed to kiss your lovely mouth first right? An awesome broad like you deserve tender kissing first with tons of tongue play...followed by boob work.. Fondling, nip sucking... Do you like nips to be treated rough or tender? Nip bites? Hard tugs? Or is the rough stuff only for your ass? BTW how old are you Beth?
I d love to kiss and hands fingers please.

Not into boob pain

My backside is up for your kinks for sure own me

Reactions: sandy691196
Whats a towngunner?

I divorced in 2016

Hes my fuck buddy
Ohhhhh the post i had replied to .. the one with all the ass pics , was from a member named Towngunner97 .. so I thought u were his partner! My mistake! Anyways .. glad to meet you and Mark now hon!

Ohhhhh the post i had replied to .. the one with all the ass pics , was from a member named Towngunner97 .. so I thought u were his partner! My mistake! Anyways .. glad to meet you and Mark now hon!
Ok makes sence

I thought i was misding out on being gunned. Should i know towngunnef?

Not into boob pain

Not into boob pain

Ok makes sence

I thought i was misding out on being gunned. Should i know towngunnef?
He is the guy who posted his wife's ass pics.. the post i had replied to. Don't know him beyond that

Not into boob pain

Ok Beth so you like tender handling of your boobs.. Makes sense! A woman like you needs to be tenderly savored! Tender love making .. kisses, boob play.. sift nip sucking .. licking from head to toe.
Starting when you lie face up.. finish kissing your toes.. then turn you over and start again sucking your toes, kissing up the back of your legs and thighs .. then come to your ass! As they say.. a lovely woman is meant for loving tenderly but her ass is meant for kicking! Here kicking of course means punishing... hard.. slap it.. bite it.. whup it .. then lick it .. kiss it and finally fuck it deep and hard .. and cum in it !

Reactions: Beth65
He is the guy who posted his wife's ass pics.. the post i had replied to. Don't know him beyond that

Ok Beth so you like tender handling of your boobs.. Makes sense! A woman like you needs to be tenderly savored! Tender love making .. kisses, boob play.. sift nip sucking .. licking from head to toe.
Starting when you lie face up.. finish kissing your toes.. then turn you over and start again sucking your toes, kissing up the back of your legs and thighs .. then come to your ass! As they say.. a lovely woman is meant for loving tenderly but her ass is meant for kicking! Here kicking of course means punishing... hard.. slap it.. bite it.. whup it .. then lick it .. kiss it and finally fuck it deep and hard .. and cum in it !
Here

675_1000.jpg

Sorry you will have to share i dont have a fresh tube

Last edited: