Anyone use dildos to get their wives to want a bigger cock?

Yeah I bought realistic dildos with the intent of getting my wife interested in bigger cock. She was reluctant, but tried and likes it but is also reluctant to admit it unless she is in warmed up and horny. I think that's when the truth comes out and she admits to liking big dicks. I think the reluctance is because she is embarrassed and also she is afraid to enjoy it and say she likes something other than my cock.

My wife is the same way. I have bought several, but she doesn't like any of them... They're just collecting dust now..

Same mate, I got a good one that was rated with sucker part for the clit, and a middle section that flicks to hit the g-spot, cost loads.

But she just not into it.

Reactions: Mankshole
It worked very well for us. The highlight, before ever sharing her for real, was blindfolding her, making it sound like I let someone into the house, then like someone was unzipping his pants, then a realistic rubber dildo in a condom brushing her lips. She lunged onto it and was sucking it for about half a minute, with a small internet audience, before she realized it was a toy. Then we knew she was ready for the real thing. Berfore her biggest guests I made sure she was prepared beforehand too.

0608 Chain (56).jpg

It worked very well for us. The highlight, before ever sharing her for real, was blindfolding her, making it sound like I let someone into the house, then like someone was unzipping his pants, then a realistic rubber dildo in a condom brushing her lips. She lunged onto it and was sucking it for about half a minute, with a small internet audience, before she realized it was a toy. Then we knew she was ready for the real thing. Berfore her biggest guests I made sure she was prepared beforehand too.

View attachment 2068836
I'm breaking in my wife with a similar roleplay "game" where I pretend to be a stranger breaking in and using and abusing her and streaming it from her phone while other guys watch and degrade her. Pretty hot seeing her get totally lost in the fantasy, seems like even she forgets it's not real. Maybe means she's ready?

I'm breaking in my wife with a similar roleplay "game" where I pretend to be a stranger breaking in and using and abusing her and streaming it from her phone while other guys watch and degrade her. Pretty hot seeing her get totally lost in the fantasy, seems like even she forgets it's not real. Maybe means she's ready?
It's darker but essentially the same other than that I think. I took it as a sign she was ready. She took it as a sign she could do it. So I started lining up men for her. We were doing little cam shows with a few fans, free, and I would invite potential guests to join. The room was allowed to know their status, but she wasn't. Until she was. When she realized she had been simulating sex for a man who was planning to actually fuck her, while others cheered it on, things started to accellerate fast.

1 (4).JPG

I got this for my wife. Comes with some big toys and first time we used it she tried 3 of them! It certainly does the job of showing her what a decent fucking is like after years of my poor efforts. Didn't even get to half way on the speed setting. Also gets her into the idea of a threesome.
what brand is that?

After noticing a black work colleague’s very large penis while standing next to him at the company urinals. I went home raving to my wife about his penis and how I would like to see her being fucked by him , she refused to entertain the idea .l invited him over for dinner the following Saturday evening.
He arrived looking like real adonis , tight white top, loose fitting joggers. The shape of his cock was clearly visible as he moved it moved with his movement.
Although I noticed my wife slyly glimpsing at it but no joy of getting him and her getting close. That night after he had left and we went to bed she was desperate for sex . But still refused to try black cock .
So I started buying black dildos starting with one around the same size as mine , gradually buying bigger realistic black ones.
But still no was the answer to trying the real thing with black guy’s
Is it the fact they were big or that they were black? Because not only black guys are hung....I've always wondered if it was tha taboo of a black man or just a big dick🤷‍♂️