Apply to be my cuckold in Manhattan, New York

I am elegant, kinky, open minded, dominant, bi, fetish friendly and i am into cuckolding in Manhattan, New York.
A big turn on is to go bull hunting...
Apply to worship me and submit to me. I am also into strap-on play, NT, GS, spanking and more...
I can be your cuckoldress, Mistress and hotwife in Manhattan, New York

Only 6 weeks in Manhattan , New York. Apply to worship me- your hotwife, femdom, Mistress, Dominatrix for cuckold session.
Also travel to philladelphia, Boston, Miami, West Palm Beach , Los Angeles or Las Vegas. Lets have a great night and lets go bull Hunting. Love to do it with a Sub. Apply to be my Sub. Worship and submit to me. no cream pie- only sage Play - no clean up!

i would love to apply but im stuck in the DMV area due to obligations. are you ever in DC area i would love to watch you go bull hunting and assist in any way

i dont know why i cant reach you through yahoo mail i want so much to serve you im a mortgage broker in dc area can we chat somehow just give me instructions thank you

Back in Manhattan, New York for the next 3 weeks. Where are all the Subs? Apply for my cuckold session . Worship and submit to me. Your femdom, Mistress, dominatrix

I am elegant, kinky, open minded, dominant, bi, fetish friendly and i am into cuckolding in Manhattan, New York.
Apply to worship me and submit to me. I am also into strap-on play, NT, GS, spanking and more...
Where can I see your pics please?🙏🏼

Reactions: Maximust
Where do I apply Mistress? May I see pics?