Are you weaker than your wife?

droopy1

Male
Gold
This is a question for you feminized submissive bitches out there. Are any of you physically weaker than your wife and does that turn you on? My wife sometimes likes to show what a wimp I am by wrestling me. She is stronger than me not because she is bigger or muscular ,actually she is slim curvy and very feminine. But I'm really weak,probably from low testosterone as a result of testicular atrophy. It's just another way she shows her prominence in our female led marriage. I've always liked the idea of women physically dominating guys and making them tap out. Do any of you share this intrest?

My gf and I take turns. But I love when she gets aggressive and takes what she wants! She would start by reaching around and the put me into position that she wants. Or the best is when she forces my head down to eat her out and I’m not allowed up until she cums.

I am neither weaker in strength or mentally than my wife. I am the man and head of this family the main earner and decision maker, have a dominant personality in all aspects of my life. Bar one. Matched by her dominant vanilla character.

I am who i am and have respect for my decision making and team leading ability in a mentally and physically demanding role in law enforcement.

The fact that i wear ladies panties, have pink toe nails and am allocated a CB daily and often a collar too doesnt destract from who i am nor my ability to be so, i just happen to be a cuck husband who enjoys sharing/giving my wife to another man to share her strong sexual desires, specially selected men..... secretly.

I do get a kink out of being allocated these items, daily.

My wife likes a dominant man thats why she chased then married me, the only bit neither of us realised was we were both sexually submissive, she to the hand and cock of a more experienced lover and me to her thats what she wanted. I probably was always destined to be her cuck husband on our wedding day,
i just didnt know it. She has said she knew, but not the term, but always knew she could and would convert me in her cuck, it took her 5 years before she felt confident enough to showed me.

I love for once NOT being in control, have gained a liking for a bit of humiliation over time and suspect having been in this LS for many, many years that its actually quite common.

I am neither weaker in strength or mentally than my wife. I am the man and head of this family the main earner and decision maker, have a dominant personality in all aspects of my life. Bar one. Matched by her dominant vanilla character.

I am who i am and have respect for my decision making and team leading ability in a mentally and physically demanding role in law enforcement.

The fact that i wear ladies panties, have pink toe nails and am allocated a CB daily and often a collar too doesnt destract from who i am nor my ability to be so, i just happen to be a cuck husband who enjoys sharing/giving my wife to another man to share her strong sexual desires, specially selected men..... secretly.

I do get a kink out of being allocated these items, daily.

My wife likes a dominant man thats why she chased then married me, the only bit neither of us realised was we were both sexually submissive, she to the hand and cock of a more experienced lover and me to her thats what she wanted. I probably was always destined to be her cuck husband on our wedding day,
i just didnt know it. She has said she knew, but not the term, but always knew she could and would convert me in her cuck, it took her 5 years before she felt confident enough to showed me.

I love for once NOT being in control, have gained a liking for a bit of humiliation over time and suspect having been in this LS for many, many years that its actually quite common.
I wrote in an earlier post about an article I once read. It was about how men in powerful positions or who have demanding authoritative jobs tend to have a submissive and sometimes feminine side. The article spoke of interviews with professional domes and their clients who were high power executives and influential lawyers, judges and men who had controll over others. In the work place they had to make a lot of decisions and give out a lot of orders which could have serious consequenses. This power came with a lot of pressure. Men in these positions were drawn to professional dommes as a means of relieving emotional stress by roll reversing and submiting to the demands of the domme. The lucky ones probably had dominant wives to go home to. I thought that was interesting how some men go from one extreme to the other.Sometimes it works the other way around. A lot of masochists and closeted cross dressers join the military or the police and fire departments and other male oriented jobs. This helps them to express a macho part of them that complements their feminine or submissive side. Myself, I'm a different breed. I've always been a sissy and always will be a sissy. Thats what my wife wants and enjoys.

Reactions: Jeanswatcher
This is a question for you feminized submissive bitches out there. Are any of you physically weaker than your wife and does that turn you on? My wife sometimes likes to show what a wimp I am by wrestling me. She is stronger than me not because she is bigger or muscular ,actually she is slim curvy and very feminine. But I'm really weak,probably from low testosterone as a result of testicular atrophy. It's just another way she shows her prominence in our female led marriage. I've always liked the idea of women physically dominating guys and making them tap out. Do any of you share this intrest?
Have you tried TRT? Testosterone replacement therapy?

Just wondering if someone did, and if it changed your sexual behavior in any direction? Not thinking of the obviously more sex drive and more desire, but if it changed your desire "fetishism".

Have you tried TRT? Testosterone replacement therapy?

Just wondering if someone did, and if it changed your sexual behavior in any direction? Not thinking of the obviously more sex drive and more desire, but if it changed your desire "fetishism".
I never used it but what I do know about TRT and Anabolic Steroids is that it can enhance muscular growth, give you acne and increase aggressiveness. So it could conceivably turn a bottom into a top or a submissive into a dom but I haven't seen evidence of this. I enjoy my weak effeminate role anyway so I'm not inclined to try it.