Asian wife looking for long term in SoCal (IE area)

IEcplseeking

Couple
Aug 22, 2018
Inland Empire, Ca
Couple in the I.E. looking for a long term situation with somebody that wants to let loose and explore together. This is NOT purely sexual and I cannot be with somebody I do not feel a connection with. Please read my profile and let us know if you have any interest. A little about me:

I'm almost 5'4, 140lbs, I workout and have a 41" ass (yes hubby measured because he is an "ass man"), tanned, black hair and medium brown eyes. I am a stay at home mother so lots of possibilities there should things work out. I always take pics and videos for hubby whether or not he is present so you must be open to that, even if you are wearing a mask or whatever. Be open-minded, not some stupid "dom" or think strictly with your dick. I am bi and willing to do lots to explore with you. :)

Anyway, check out my profile and contact me if you are serious. Again, not trying to rush, not trying to catch anything, not trying to ruin any lives. I am open to a couple as well so if you are another cuckold couple, maybe we can figure something out together. If you are a couple looking for a triad relationship, I am open to that as well.

Hope to hear some good responses.

Decided to add a pic.

Last edited:
Couple in the I.E. looking for a long term situation with somebody that wants to let loose and explore together. This is NOT purely sexual and I cannot be with somebody I do not feel a connection with. Please read my profile and let us know if you have any interest. A little about me:

I'm almost 5'4, 140lbs, I workout and have a 41" ass (yes hubby measured because he is an "ass man"), tanned, black hair and medium brown eyes. I am a stay at home mother so lots of possibilities there should things work out. I always take pics and videos for hubby whether or not he is present so you must be open to that, even if you are wearing a mask or whatever. Be open-minded, not some stupid "dom" or think strictly with your dick. I am bi and willing to do lots to explore with you. :)

Anyway, check out my profile and contact me if you are serious. Again, not trying to rush, not trying to catch anything, not trying to ruin any lives. I am open to a couple as well so if you are another cuckold couple, maybe we can figure something out together. If you are a couple looking for a triad relationship, I am open to that as well.

Decided to add a pic.View attachment 316362
very sexy🙈🙊❤️✊

Damn... shouldnt have any problem finding local cock with a body like that

Sadly only the people "on the other side of the country" seem to remotely close to being a match....then again....maybe it's the realness of possibly meeting that is the intimidating part.:confused::oops:
I’m only halfway across the country and the day the wife is brave enough we are headed your way. ;) Now if that day would just get here, because I haven’t found anyone as intriguing as you.

Sadly only the people "on the other side of the country" seem to remotely close to being a match....then again....maybe it's the realness of possibly meeting that is the intimidating part.:confused::oops:

Maybe Sugar....All I know is I'd love to be in a relationship exactly like you described and every time the ones who match live across the country. (sigh)

If you're still looking, hit me up. I'm in City of Industry. Very willing to explore the possibilities