Asking her to marry me. Advice!

Hello,

After some positive experiences with bulls, I think she is the right one for making this big step.

She finally let me participate and I'm enjoying seeing her having lot of fun with her current bull.

Do you guys have any suggestions for this moment? I want to surprise her. And I'm not sure if I could do it during or after a session with our bull, where she is full of positive energy.

Thanks!

You are a lucky man! But you want this to be your both moment! So, I'm tend to before, but honestly make it a special moment like any couple. If in private go down on your knees, if that's what you do, kiss her feet and make your proposal. Think of the adequate question - after all, seems you're a slave, so phrase it accordingly (would you give me the honour of marrying me and making me your slave for live or something like this...). Good luck and keep us updated!

• Love
Reactions: wisper69
Hello,

After some positive experiences with bulls, I think she is the right one for making this big step.

She finally let me participate and I'm enjoying seeing her having lot of fun with her current bull.

Do you guys have any suggestions for this moment? I want to surprise her. And I'm not sure if I could do it during or after a session with our bull, where she is full of positive energy.

Thanks!
Wow! Nice! I would wait until The Bull leaves and then present her with a ring drenched in the Bull's "positive energy".

Reactions: robbiewillsucku
You are a lucky man! But you want this to be your both moment! So, I'm tend to before, but honestly make it a special moment like any couple. If in private go down on your knees, if that's what you do, kiss her feet and make your proposal. Think of the adequate question - after all, seems you're a slave, so phrase it accordingly (would you give me the honour of marrying me and making me your slave for live or something like this...). Good luck and keep us updated!
Thanks!!

I did it! And she said yes 😍

As you suggested, I did it alone with her. And we are celebrating the moment with a small holidays included with the ring 💍 😍.

Indeed, a few days ago, I gave her the best oral sex of her life, and I realized I can please her as good as her current bull. She had an incredible orgasm and she said it was huge. She squirted a lot!

This new technique was thanks to another husband if this site. He teached me some tricks and I did all of them.

In the past, I had the feeling she never cumed completely with me. But after this event, I was full of confidence and I bought the right the day after that 😂😂😂

I know I will never be able to satisfy with my dick, but I feel proud of what I did with my mouth 😎

So yes! We are here now celebrating we are going to marry soon 😍

Thanks!!

I did it! And she said yes 😍

As you suggested, I did it alone with her. And we are celebrating the moment with a small holidays included with the ring 💍 😍.

Indeed, a few days ago, I gave her the best oral sex of her life, and I realized I can please her as good as her current bull. She had an incredible orgasm and she said it was huge. She squirted a lot!

This new technique was thanks to another husband if this site. He teached me some tricks and I did all of them.

In the past, I had the feeling she never cumed completely with me. But after this event, I was full of confidence and I bought the right the day after that 😂😂😂

I know I will never be able to satisfy with my dick, but I feel proud of what I did with my mouth 😎

So yes! We are here now celebrating we are going to marry soon 😍
Congratulation - on all fronts! So nice to hear some positive news here! All the best, many enjoyful moments, great sex and many, many orgasms;)!

• Love
Reactions: wisper69