Asking to get together for sex?

Although this site is not specifically set up for finding others to meet, it is possible and has been done. It is the combination of that possibility plus the great stories, pics and vids that keeps me coming back for more. I know your stories and others on here are real and so amazing to follow. I have some experiences, pics and vids and will share - just have been selfishly enjoying others so far.

Reactions: Kinky2
It depends on where you have seen their profile or met them. We have profiles on a couple of actual "lifestyle" sites and there is a process of expressing interest POLITELY and chatting a bit. Clearly, everybody on those sites is looking for some sort of sexual relationship....but a guy MUST KNOW how to behave like a gentleman and entice the other party. A one liner "Hey, wanna get together and ride my big cock?" or "Hey, I'd like to fuck your wife" will NOT work on those sites. On a site like this I think we all expect a little bit of that sort of commentary....but it's just that. We would love to actually meet someone from this site because it would be the greatest thing for everybody on here to read about an actual, real meeting and sexual experience....but the site isn't really set up for that so much. It seems like nearly nobody else who participates on here as even become "verified". That means no chance of playing for us. We have a system we use to vet Mrs Hotwife's partners thoroughly before we meet or play. Most people here are just here to read and tell fantasy or real stories and check out the hot pics of other peoples wives and girlfriends....and there's nothing wrong with that.....it's just not going to lead to sex in most cases we believe....

HW

This is so very true!

Although this site is not specifically set up for finding others to meet, it is possible and has been done. It is the combination of that possibility plus the great stories, pics and vids that keeps me coming back for more. I know your stories and others on here are real and so amazing to follow. I have some experiences, pics and vids and will share - just have been selfishly enjoying others so far.

Even a blind squirrel finds a nut once in a while

It depends on where you have seen their profile or met them. We have profiles on a couple of actual "lifestyle" sites and there is a process of expressing interest POLITELY and chatting a bit. Clearly, everybody on those sites is looking for some sort of sexual relationship....but a guy MUST KNOW how to behave like a gentleman and entice the other party. A one liner "Hey, wanna get together and ride my big cock?" or "Hey, I'd like to fuck your wife" will NOT work on those sites. On a site like this I think we all expect a little bit of that sort of commentary....but it's just that. We would love to actually meet someone from this site because it would be the greatest thing for everybody on here to read about an actual, real meeting and sexual experience....but the site isn't really set up for that so much. It seems like nearly nobody else who participates on here as even become "verified". That means no chance of playing for us. We have a system we use to vet Mrs Hotwife's partners thoroughly before we meet or play. Most people here are just here to read and tell fantasy or real stories and check out the hot pics of other peoples wives and girlfriends....and there's nothing wrong with that.....it's just not going to lead to sex in most cases we believe....

HW
Thank You! That is Good in sight!