Ass Eating

How often do you eat your wife's ass?

• Total voters

Anakin85

Male
Hungry Eat Me GIF by Ben Stillman

My wife knows I've always lusted for her ass. She's never been a fan of anal sex. Early on in our marriage she reluctantly let me try and I blew it by not being patient and slow enough. Over time she relented somewhat and began to let me lick her asshole after going down on her. That transformed into her getting on her hands and knees, ass up, with her Hitachi Magic Wand pressed hard on her clit and me plunging my tongue in her ass as deeply as I can. She will cum 5 or 6 times (sometimes more, especially if I add a finger in her pussy) that way. This last time when I asked her she finally admitted that she cums harder and more often that way than any other thing we do. Now she'll ask for it and say, "Ready to eat some ass honey?"

I've learned to appreciate the little steps along the way.

My wife knows I've always lusted for her ass. She's never been a fan of anal sex. Early on in our marriage she reluctantly let me try and I blew it by not being patient and slow enough. Over time she relented somewhat and began to let me lick her asshole after going down on her. That transformed into her getting on her hands and knees, ass up, with her Hitachi Magic Wand pressed hard on her clit and me plunging my tongue in her ass as deeply as I can. She will cum 5 or 6 times (sometimes more, especially if I add a finger in her pussy) that way. This last time when I asked her she finally admitted that she cums harder and more often that way than any other thing we do. Now she'll ask for it and say, "Ready to eat some ass honey?"

I've learned to appreciate the little steps along the way.
IMG_20200903_100836_HDR1.jpg