At the club in malate Manila

Jul 31, 2022
Ok so my wife Christine bad a fantasy of acting like a whore in the red light district.

It was her fertile days again and she was in estrus and wanted big cock.

The deal would be of the customer allowed me to video she wouldn't charge him.

It wasn't long till a group of young black men swy wife's big tits and ass in mini skirt. Some man playfully slapped her ass and brazenly grabbed her tits I'm the street.

I walked over and introduced myself as her photographer. I said when you treat this woman like a whore it makes her wet. Test it I said.

One man felt under her dress and said "boy she's soaked" my wife was red faced. "Now her husband is a little dick dead
Beat that can't get her pregnant. Are any of you man enough to knock her up?"

Wasn't long till we pilled into a caband beaded for a hotel with sex equipment like stirrups. My wife was sucking dicks I'm the back seat. When we got to the room the men stripped her like a pack of animals and put her in stirrups. One took his dick Outa d just ran it right into her. Watching her stretch was amazing. She moaned whole be plowed her, her big tits bouncing. Soon the man groaned as Christine Came,be flooded her open cervix with salty sperm.

I don't know what happened but I found myself knelling before her licking the cumout of her.

The next man came his dick was 8 inches but as big around as pop can. He stretched her cunt wife, she cried out but I held her down and Said "let him enjoy your pussy, whose pussy is it? "His daddy" "where can he cum?" I asked. "inside me" she said.

Theman needed no further encouragement. I rubbed his big testicles as he came feeling them pulse into her womb.

The last man blew in her mouth.

The men left. She was crying and moaning while I licked her cummy slit.

"Do you still love me?"she said "even if im a whore for black men"?" Yes baby I love you"

Surprisingly one black man returned an hour later,be said " I remember what you said about her husband, I'm going to try to breed her tonight".

She sucked him and motioed for me to join her between legs. I started sucking his big balls. I worshiped them knowing he would try to breed her.

He pulled out his dick and spread her on the bed. I opened her pussy lips for his cock. He came quickly,and kissed her deeply for an hour. She came several times "do you want my bath? What about your husband?"". He has a low sperm count and little dick,oh I love you baby give me how seeds" she Said

He blasted in her many times though this evening and this time laid back and let the cum stay in her womb and let him kiss her deeply with his tongue and worship her tits.

She got his number and said ever time her four most fertile days comes she Will pay his transport and give him 50$ to breed her all night.

The young buck was deeply satisfied.

Attachments

• IMG_20220823_123318.jpg
    IMG_20220823_123318.jpg
    5.1 KB · Views: 142
  • IMG_20220823_124344.jpg
    IMG_20220823_124344.jpg
    5.5 KB · Views: 144
Ok so my wife Christine bad a fantasy of acting like a whore in the red light district.

It was her fertile days again and she was in estrus and wanted big cock.

The deal would be of the customer allowed me to video she wouldn't charge him.

It wasn't long till a group of young black men swy wife's big tits and ass in mini skirt. Some man playfully slapped her ass and brazenly grabbed her tits I'm the street.

I walked over and introduced myself as her photographer. I said when you treat this woman like a whore it makes her wet. Test it I said.

One man felt under her dress and said "boy she's soaked" my wife was red faced. "Now her husband is a little dick dead
Beat that can't get her pregnant. Are any of you man enough to knock her up?"

Wasn't long till we pilled into a caband beaded for a hotel with sex equipment like stirrups. My wife was sucking dicks I'm the back seat. When we got to the room the men stripped her like a pack of animals and put her in stirrups. One took his dick Outa d just ran it right into her. Watching her stretch was amazing. She moaned whole be plowed her, her big tits bouncing. Soon the man groaned as Christine Came,be flooded her open cervix with salty sperm.

I don't know what happened but I found myself knelling before her licking the cumout of her.

The next man came his dick was 8 inches but as big around as pop can. He stretched her cunt wife, she cried out but I held her down and Said "let him enjoy your pussy, whose pussy is it? "His daddy" "where can he cum?" I asked. "inside me" she said.

Theman needed no further encouragement. I rubbed his big testicles as he came feeling them pulse into her womb.

The last man blew in her mouth.

The men left. She was crying and moaning while I licked her cummy slit.

"Do you still love me?"she said "even if im a whore for black men"?" Yes baby I love you"

Surprisingly one black man returned an hour later,be said " I remember what you said about her husband, I'm going to try to breed her tonight".

She sucked him and motioed for me to join her between legs. I started sucking his big balls. I worshiped them knowing he would try to breed her.

He pulled out his dick and spread her on the bed. I opened her pussy lips for his cock. He came quickly,and kissed her deeply for an hour. She came several times "do you want my bath? What about your husband?"". He has a low sperm count and little dick,oh I love you baby give me how seeds" she Said

He blasted in her many times though this evening and this time laid back and let the cum stay in her womb and let him kiss her deeply with his tongue and worship her tits.

She got his number and said ever time her four most fertile days comes she Will pay his transport and give him 50$ to breed her all night.

The young buck was deeply satisfied.
Damn that hot Wish I was breeding her

• Love
Reactions: Christineonfire
If you've got a dick at least 8inches and thick I'll let you you use me like your whore,cum to manila. My husband has a small Dick low sperm count, I want to get pregnant!

Reactions: HDguyinusa