At The Risk Of Being Overexposed, This Just Happened

I'm sorry if we are telling too many adventure experiences but this literally JUST HAPPENED. I really have nowhere else to vent about it but whoever likes her adventures is going to enjoy this. When you're married to a slut!! (and to think, I let her change the topic from our Saturday night experience from "slutwife" to "hotwife" because she didn't want to be called a "slutwife" here. At this point....if the shoe fits...although she calls herself a slut all the time, just today in fact.

I'm out of town for work until tonight but I got a call from Mrs Hotwife a bit earlier, late morning. She told me two things while we were catching up. First that she invited a "friend" from work to the house to catch up over lunch. She said they were having a few mimosas and enjoying hanging out by the pool on what is a fantastic sunny day. I knew right away but asked her anyway if this was "the friend" who she has the hots for and feels the same about her. "Of course" she said! She has a pretty hard and fast rule about mixing work and pleasure, but this seems pretty "pleasurable" to me! Mimosas and Mrs Hotwife....gee...I wonder how this will turn out. "Gotta go, love you, bye"...."Oh, I almost forgot..(insert sinister, slightly intoxicated, sexy giggle here) I have a date tonight so I won't be here when you get home...I guess you're right,(more intoxicated giggles here) I am a slutwife!...Gotta go, I'll tell you about it later". Call over. So, there it is.

She sent later me these pics, apparently from a video he took and she sent screenshots from. She just sent the "ROLF" emoji with these so I know she's teasing me now. I quickly edited them and just put them together in a quick collage to post here. I haven't heard from her since. Well, maybe she stayed true to her word not to mix pleasure and work, but, he's married and I know these pics would be enough to have his wife up in arms! I imagine since I'm out of town and he can't play at home that this was the opportunity they have been waiting for since they were both off early. I wonder if his wife knows he was off early? Oh well, it doesn't really matter I suppose. Hopefully this stuff is still interesting.

Mr HW

View attachment 516854
669_1000.jpg

Well, I know what he likes! Finally a guy who would fuck me in the ass! This was fantastic. Naturally I brought what I could home and I wasn't going to take "no" for an answer on the cleanup!

Isn't it sweet when your loving husband puts together a nice pic presentation of him cleaning your pussy for you after a hot night of fucking another guy?

View attachment 517513

Isn't it nice when a boy thanks you by sweet text after you've spent a night with him? Gotta make hubby understand how lucky he is when I get lucky ;)

View attachment 517519

Ok, you've all had enough of my Hotwife Fun for the weekend.
Absolutely AMAZING !!!! 🔥