Attempt to start secret conversation with my wife.....email or text possibly??

Feb 22, 2022
I'm interested in seeing if anyone can get past one message with her before your blocked....maybe have a flirty vonvo or swap pics....try to get her all horny and I will send you the results... You cant this sight or online at all.... Has to be a random mistake....mm with ideas and whoever has the best ideas will get a chance to have fun.

Attachments

• 20171202_020319(1).jpg
    20171202_020319(1).jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 264
  • scaled_image_picker7234299387141356915-photo-processed.jpg
    scaled_image_picker7234299387141356915-photo-processed.jpg
    156.2 KB · Views: 268
  • IMG_20140606_160133~2.jpg
    IMG_20140606_160133~2.jpg
    184.7 KB · Views: 270
  • Screenshot_20190725-094237-540x960.png
    Screenshot_20190725-094237-540x960.png
    415.1 KB · Views: 274
  • ContentFile803735.png
    ContentFile803735.png
    357.8 KB · Views: 252
I'm interested in seeing if anyone can get past one message with her before your blocked....maybe have a flirty vonvo or swap pics....try to get her all horny and I will send you the results... You cant this sight or online at all.... Has to be a random mistake....mm with ideas and whoever has the best ideas will get a chance to have fun.
She is a hottie
I have a thought

Send me her email address and I’ll make it happen.

fuck outta here the kid mero GIF by Desus & Mero

Mmm love to have her

• Dislike
Reactions: BlackAndKinky
Lately i want this to happen to my wife. Someone chat or email her as a completely stranger by mistake. And continue the conversation as long as you can before getting blocked or sumthin. Really wanna see the feedback from my wife.

Let's give it a try

That sounds like a great idea I would like to try to if anyone wants my wife's email and with like to try please DM me I'd be happy to give it