Bachelorette party humiliation fantacy

I would love to go to a bachelorette party we're one girl knows I have a micro penis. She hires some guys with big dicks to do a strip show for all the drunk girls. Then has me strip naked for all the girls to laugh and make fun of me, comparing there big cocks to my tiny dicklet. Taking pictures of me naked stroking my dicklet with one finger and my thumb.that would be so humiliating. Then she puts on a strap on and peg's me while all the girls take pictures and videos.

I would love to go to a bachelorette party we're one girl knows I have a micro penis. She hires some guys with big dicks to do a strip show for all the drunk girls. Then has me strip naked for all the girls to laugh and make fun of me, comparing there big cocks to my tiny dicklet. Taking pictures of me naked stroking my dicklet with one finger and my thumb.that would be so humiliating. Then she puts on a strap on and peg's me while all the girls take pictures and videos.
I did a strip party for a bunch of my female co-workers when I was 22. I didn't know there would be an actual stripper as well. I'm quite small soft, but get up to 6" hard. I didn't care to much about my size because I was just hoping that I was gonna hook up with 1 or more of them (didn't hapen...lol). But it was awkward at work for a while afterwards, but they gave me a lot of credit for going thru with it

Reactions: cuck52