Back from her weekend... with news

jpm72

Male
It's been quite a few years while since she's had sex with another guy. This weekend though, she was away on a course. It's a regular thing that she's been going to about one weekend a month for the last year. Last month she met a guy. When she came home, she told me about him and I asked if she'd had fun. She told me she'd taken him back to her room, they'd cuddled, kissed and touched a bit but that was all that had happened. She likes to spend time with guys, and build trust.

This last weekend though was different. She's texted me to ask if I minded if she stayed another night and came home Monday. I had a feeling that something was going to happen so I answered, "sure no worries. see you tomorrow!"

Well she got home late this morning. I was working but I was able to come downstairs and greet her. I could see straightaway that something was different. I think as a cuckold, you just kinda know. She looked relaxed, happy. She hinted that something had happened but that she was tired so she had a shower and slept most of the day.

After I finished work, I went downstairs to the living room to watch a bit of TV and to see if she was going to make an appearance and hopefully, give me a few details! I've been on tenterhooks all day, barely able to concentrate at work thinking about what might have happened. Anyway, she came downstairs and sat on the couch and I asked her about her weekend. I've learned that the best way to get to the bit you're desperate to hear about, is to be patient, listen well and wait for her to open up. After all, it's a lot right? Anyway, we talked a bit about the course, the exercises they'd done and eventually she mentioned... a bit too casually perhaps the guy she'd met last month.

I asked if they'd spent any time together this weekend and she quietly said yes, that on Saturday night, they'd got together and cuddled. Then I asked if she'd had sex with him. She paused, looked at me smiling shyly and said "yes". My heart was immediately in my mouth.

She then told me how last night, when the course had finished, he took her back to his room and into his bed. She said his hands were like magic, that he was so attentive and she liked how dominant he was with her. She told me how he gave her several orgasms that had left her relaxed, breathless and content. Right now, I'm experiencing that insane kaleidoscope of emotion that every cuckold knows and loves.

what kind of conversations had you had with her about this LS? have you discussed the cuck or HW LS, specifically?

have you agreed for her seek satisfaction, elsewhere, or was this a cheating adventure?

Reactions: toolman2c
what kind of conversations had you had with her about this LS? have you discussed the cuck or HW LS, specifically?

have you agreed for her seek satisfaction, elsewhere, or was this a cheating adventure?
I knew it was on the cards, we’d discussed it quite a lot and they’d been working up to it for months. It takes her quite a long time to build up enough trust with someone to say yes. We had agreed a while back that if she found herself in a situation where she wanted to, I’d be very happy if she went for it!

It's been quite a few years while since she's had sex with another guy. This weekend though, she was away on a course. It's a regular thing that she's been going to about one weekend a month for the last year. Last month she met a guy. When she came home, she told me about him and I asked if she'd had fun. She told me she'd taken him back to her room, they'd cuddled, kissed and touched a bit but that was all that had happened. She likes to spend time with guys, and build trust.

This last weekend though was different. She's texted me to ask if I minded if she stayed another night and came home Monday. I had a feeling that something was going to happen so I answered, "sure no worries. see you tomorrow!"

Well she got home late this morning. I was working but I was able to come downstairs and greet her. I could see straightaway that something was different. I think as a cuckold, you just kinda know. She looked relaxed, happy. She hinted that something had happened but that she was tired so she had a shower and slept most of the day.

After I finished work, I went downstairs to the living room to watch a bit of TV and to see if she was going to make an appearance and hopefully, give me a few details! I've been on tenterhooks all day, barely able to concentrate at work thinking about what might have happened. Anyway, she came downstairs and sat on the couch and I asked her about her weekend. I've learned that the best way to get to the bit you're desperate to hear about, is to be patient, listen well and wait for her to open up. After all, it's a lot right? Anyway, we talked a bit about the course, the exercises they'd done and eventually she mentioned... a bit too casually perhaps the guy she'd met last month.

I asked if they'd spent any time together this weekend and she quietly said yes, that on Saturday night, they'd got together and cuddled. Then I asked if she'd had sex with him. She paused, looked at me smiling shyly and said "yes". My heart was immediately in my mouth.

She then told me how last night, when the course had finished, he took her back to his room and into his bed. She said his hands were like magic, that he was so attentive and she liked how dominant he was with her. She told me how he gave her several orgasms that had left her relaxed, breathless and content. Right now, I'm experiencing that insane kaleidoscope of emotion that every cuckold knows and loves.
Yes, this is really how it is, how it feels and how to do have this type of conversation. And what a fantastic experience it is to share such a moment together! I'm impressed you waited the whole day. What happened after you shared this moment?

Just a question you acknowledge being a cuc. Think she fucked
Why did you let her shower instead of eating her and doing clean up duty yourself

Reactions: toolman2c
She's away again for another weekend on the same course with the same people. She bought a load of new clothes before going including some cute lacy panties. She looks great in them but I know they're not for my benefit. She left on Thursday evening and on Friday morning I got a text from her saying she was having fun. I'm looking forward to hearing all about it on Monday when she gets back.