Backseat Voyeur Pleasure

davelb76

Couple
Aug 7, 2018
Tampa, FL
Many years ago, when we were much younger, we took a cab to a nearby club where we met a nice guy who was staying at the same resort in Arizona. Stacey was dressed to kill - low heels, thin wispy low-cut cocktail dress, sexy panties and bra and no hose. She got plenty of attention while there - enjoyed conversations and dancing with several guys. As the night moved along she took an interest in one particular good looking guy - about our same age, mid-40s. She hadn't played around in several months and I knew when he linked up with us at our table how the evening was going to end up. They engaged in lots of flirting at our table and on the dance floor. Didn't take long for it to turn to casual touching and light kissing. Though not uncomfortable, I left them alone on several occasions and just walked around the club making small talk and wondering how many others were there to swing or cuck their husbands. I’d come back and they’d be cuddling - basically ignoring me though I continued to buy them drinks. He was playfully running his fingers along her thigh and barely visible bikini panty line; and enjoyed rubbing her back with his hand as he occasionally lightly kissed her neck and lips. As the night ended, he offered to take us back to the resort (we had grabbed a cab from the resort) - of course we accepted. He was driving a Mustang - and I ended up in the small, scrunched back seat as Stacey sat next to him up front. It was a 20 minute drive back to the resort and he rubbed her pussy with his fingers the entire time from when we got in the car til arriving at the resort. From the back seat I clearly watched him reach over, his hand under her dress, and play with her thighs at which time she spread her legs a bit to invite him to move up to her pussy. She moaned and moved her hips as he played with her throughout the drive - obviously penetrating her and rubbing her clit. Her dress rode up considerably and I could see she was still wearing panties as he deftly moved the crotch aside to gain entrance with his fingers. Upon arrival she told me she wanted to hang out a bit and asked I’d mind giving her some space. We got out of the car, I kissed her lightly on the lips, and told her to be safe and to have fun. He made light conversation but was clearly ready for me to leave. When I got back to our suite, I couldn’t even contemplate going to sleep. I stayed awake, turned on just thinking about what they were doing in his suite which was across the property. She came back a few hours later, carrying her heels, her hair a bit of a mess. I told her I had to know the details of her evening with him. She got out of her evening clothes, and stepped out of her panties and threw them at me. They were completely soaked from both their juices. She joked the only reason she wore them was because she didn’t want his cum running down her legs as she walked. She wasn’t kidding - he must have filled her several times. The experience that she shared was pure lust on my part.

Wow, that is hot. Did she give any details of the night? Like did she suck him? Swallow his cum? Lick /Suck his dick clean after they fucked? How many times did he fuck her? How big was he? Let your hot wife know it's her and wife's like her that keep guys trying to pick her up. I am stocking guy, so I would ask her to wear stockings and thigh highs whenever possible. As garter belts go, 6 or 8 straps work the best. 4 straps just don't work as well. Thigh highs are great but don't stay up as well over time for most women.

Wow, that is hot. Did she give any details of the night? Like did she suck him? Swallow his cum? Lick /Suck his dick clean after they fucked? How many times did he fuck her? How big was he? Let your hot wife know it's her and wife's like her that keep guys trying to pick her up. I am stocking guy, so I would ask her to wear stockings and thigh highs whenever possible. As garter belts go, 6 or 8 straps work the best. 4 straps just don't work as well. Thigh highs are great but don't stay up as well over time for most women.
She shared everything with me - that night and for several afterwards. Hell - I still ask her questions about that night. Still turns me on - especially watching him finger her during the drive back to the resort. She said they went to his suite. They made out and they both took their clothes off. He gave her a robe to wear while they had another drink. She seduced him as he sat on the couch - rubbing his cock and balls. She wanted to suck him but he wanted to fuck her. She led him to the bedroom, pulled down the bedspread and removed her robe. He immediately climbed on top of her, kissing her and rubbing his dick against her. She said she constantly rocked her hips trying to align her pussy with his cock - which she reported was magnificent (maybe 8 inches). She guided his dick inside of her - which she said didn't take much effort considering she was soaking wet. She moaned as his head entered and then gasped as she took his entire dick. By then they were seriously fucking and they were very much enjoined. She said he was a passionate lover who loved to suck her tits and nipples (which is her favorite) and who responded to her moans with increased veracity. She said he was very much deep inside of her as she had locked her legs around his waist. He fucked her for well over ten minutes. He said something about pulling out before he came whereupon Stacey wrapped her legs tighter to signal that he was invited to cum inside of her. Which he did. She said most times she can hardly tell a guy is cumming inside of her but this time she felt the warmth of his cum which apparently was plentiful. They laid in bed together, talking, and touching for about an hour. At that time they fucked again. He took her from behind - which she also loves. They fucked for about twenty minutes before he came again. This time she also came. They laid in bed for a few minutes, got up and she put her robe on as they went back to the den to chit chat. She eventually went to the bathroom and cleaned herself, putting her panties and clothes back on. They kissed passionately as they parted. He asked her if they could meet again and she said yes but she would run it by me first. She walked from his suite across the parking lot and through the main resort lobby as she made her way back to our suite. She said she was glad she'd put her panties on because she could feel his cum still running out of her pussy. And I got to bear witness to the tremendous amount of juices from them both when I got to look at her panties. You can see why this experience is still a topic of discussion in our house.

You are a very lucky man. Having her panties as proof is awesome. Did they ever meet up again. She is a very hot wife, sounds like she is a very passionate lover and great at sex. Wanting to please her partner and knowing how, as well as herself. I too, would make that night a discussion topic with her. I would add garter belts and stockings to her wardrobe. The 6 or 8 straps belts work the best in holding up the stockings. Any pictures of her?

Reactions: davelb76
You are a very lucky man. Having her panties as proof is awesome. Did they ever meet up again. She is a very hot wife, sounds like she is a very passionate lover and great at sex. Wanting to please her partner and knowing how, as well as herself. I too, would make that night a discussion topic with her. I would add garter belts and stockings to her wardrobe. The 6 or 8 straps belts work the best in holding up the stockings. Any pictures of her?
They actually spent most of the next day and night together. I met them at dinner the next night. They fucked off and on all day. She gave him head. She said he was a magnificent lover - well-endowed, lasted forever before cumming, and was kind and thoughtful of her needs. She came back to our suite late that night. We saw him at breakfast the next day as he was leaving for home. We stayed another couple of days. But no other experiences. Stacey turned 62 earlier this year and her sexual appetite is every bit as strong as it was when we were youngsters. She loves to dress up in garters and heels - but rarely has the occasion to do so it seems. I've posted the pictures she consented to - we don't have any of her with a lover, she's way too self-conscious though the ones we posted are pretty revealing.

Hi, I am Alex, I am new to the cook seen your story was very intense and arousing, I am looking for help getting into the cuck scene with some experience people and was wondering if you and your wife would be interested I also live in Arizona? Please text or call if interested, for picks or anything else I can provide to help get me into the lifestyle.

Hi, I am Alex, I am new to the cook seen your story was very intense and arousing, I am looking for help getting into the cuck scene with some experienced people and was wondering if you and your wife would be interested I also live in Arizona? Please text or call if interested, for picks or anything else I can provide to help get me into the lifestyle.
I am in Arizona, specifically Glendale; what part of Arizona are you in? Let's see if this is a possibility. I prefer email versus just tossing out my phone number.

Many years ago, when we were much younger, we took a cab to a nearby club where we met a nice guy who was staying at the same resort in Arizona. Stacey was dressed to kill - low heels, thin wispy low-cut cocktail dress, sexy panties and bra and no hose. She got plenty of attention while there - enjoyed conversations and dancing with several guys. As the night moved along she took an interest in one particular good looking guy - about our same age, mid-40s. She hadn't played around in several months and I knew when he linked up with us at our table how the evening was going to end up. They engaged in lots of flirting at our table and on the dance floor. Didn't take long for it to turn to casual touching and light kissing. Though not uncomfortable, I left them alone on several occasions and just walked around the club making small talk and wondering how many others were there to swing or cuck their husbands. I’d come back and they’d be cuddling - basically ignoring me though I continued to buy them drinks. He was playfully running his fingers along her thigh and barely visible bikini panty line; and enjoyed rubbing her back with his hand as he occasionally lightly kissed her neck and lips. As the night ended, he offered to take us back to the resort (we had grabbed a cab from the resort) - of course we accepted. He was driving a Mustang - and I ended up in the small, scrunched back seat as Stacey sat next to him up front. It was a 20 minute drive back to the resort and he rubbed her pussy with his fingers the entire time from when we got in the car til arriving at the resort. From the back seat I clearly watched him reach over, his hand under her dress, and play with her thighs at which time she spread her legs a bit to invite him to move up to her pussy. She moaned and moved her hips as he played with her throughout the drive - obviously penetrating her and rubbing her clit. Her dress rode up considerably and I could see she was still wearing panties as he deftly moved the crotch aside to gain entrance with his fingers. Upon arrival she told me she wanted to hang out a bit and asked I’d mind giving her some space. We got out of the car, I kissed her lightly on the lips, and told her to be safe and to have fun. He made light conversation but was clearly ready for me to leave. When I got back to our suite, I couldn’t even contemplate going to sleep. I stayed awake, turned on just thinking about what they were doing in his suite which was across the property. She came back a few hours later, carrying her heels, her hair a bit of a mess. I told her I had to know the details of her evening with him. She got out of her evening clothes, and stepped out of her panties and threw them at me. They were completely soaked from both their juices. She joked the only reason she wore them was because she didn’t want his cum running down her legs as she walked. She wasn’t kidding - he must have filled her several times. The experience that she shared was pure lust on my part.
In situations like that, if I know where she is, I love to sneak over and try to listen to them! I get totally and super turned on when I can hear her and how much more she’s completely letting herself go and without me knowing! A HUGE TURN ON!!

In situations like that, if I know where she is, I love to sneak over and try to listen to them! I get totally and super turned on when I can hear her and how much more she’s completely letting herself go and without me knowing! A HUGE TURN ON!!
I have listened to her having sex on many many occasions. I too love it - leaves more to my imagination than if I were observing.

Reactions: btweets and Kev627