Balance Family Life & Cuckold Life Style

mzcuck1

Oct 1, 2018
Curious if any couple pause the life style while having kids? A bit of background, we are a mid 30s couple who's been in this lifestyle since 2017. We currently have a stable young black bull that we meet 1 to 2 times a week. My wife was pregnant with our first kid 3 years ago and we pretty much stopped playing and only restarted about a year ago. Currently wife is 4 month pregnant again, wondering if we should stop again or continue? btw the sex is fantastic, wife's bull nuts 2-3 times a night and wife gets super aroused also...

Curious if any couple pause the life style while having kids? A bit of background, we are a mid 30s couple who's been in this lifestyle since 2017. We currently have a stable young black bull that we meet 1 to 2 times a week. My wife was pregnant with our first kid 3 years ago and we pretty much stopped playing and only restarted about a year ago. Currently wife is 4 month pregnant again, wondering if we should stop again or continue? btw the sex is fantastic, wife's bull nuts 2-3 times a night and wife gets super aroused also...
Smart couple, nothing wrong with it.......

Reactions: Cuckcoupleforfun
For us, we decided to stop the lifestyle totally when we decided to start a family, although I did have one experience between our two children. Then about 6 months after our second was born, it was back to it full steam ahead. I actually found that I was horny all the time and most attracted to other men, 2 or 3 years after having children. Carol

wife wants to continue until her belly gets too big to play, the sex is easier now as we don't need to worry about getting pregnant anymore
Have either of you had any discussions about the possibility of her becoming pregnant by her Black Lover? I can tell you from experience, it is IMPOSSIBLE for us (white wives) NOT to think about that possibility when with Black Lovers. Something I very much want to make happen before hubby and I are too old to enjoy raising another child (we have one together). Definitely want the next pregnancy to be from someone other than my husband, and he is fully supportive. J (the wife)

Reactions: NMlover and Xiahh
Have either of you had any discussions about the possibility of her becoming pregnant by her Black Lover? I can tell you from experience, it is IMPOSSIBLE for us (white wives) NOT to think about that possibility when with Black Lovers. Something I very much want to make happen before hubby and I are too old to enjoy raising another child (we have one together). Definitely want the next pregnancy to be from someone other than my husband, and he is fully supportive. J (the wife)
That is so wrong your thinking about your self not the child. You have tomexplain to.the child in time

• Dislike
Reactions: JMNBABE
wife's bull nuts 2-3 times a night and wife gets super aroused also...
We're not into cuck but we enjoy mfm with a guy 2 or 3 times a month. We take turns doing her and yea she gets really really turned on and more horny each time one of us cums in her.
Do you join in, take a turn? You just watch? You and her get it on after he leaves?

Reactions: nariah1957
We're not into cuck but we enjoy mfm with a guy 2 or 3 times a month. We take turns doing her and yea she gets really really turned on and more horny each time one of us cums in her.
Do you join in, take a turn? You just watch? You and her get it on after he leaves?
I go in after he cum

Reactions: NMlover