BBC Date Update Funny

Hwcouple702

Gold member
Verified
Aug 15, 2018
Well, some months ago Mrs Hw and I met with this great BBC guy she had been sexting with for a long time. He was great, but he took us upstairs to his room. In his room was this absolute loser, stoner chick who was spending the weekend with him! I think we told you about that somewhere. She sucked his cock back in the bathroom while I sat there trying to have a conversation with stoner chick. She didn't let him cum and wouldn't let him eat her pussy. He's been craving her ever since.

He's in Vegas this week for AVN's as are we. He has wanted to meet but only has limited availability. So he just booty called her (on a Saturday morning no less) and wants to meet her at 10:30 this morning but he has to leave for a football game at 12:30. This is hilarious. He wants to meet my wife for some pussy, unload his balls a time or two and then go to the game with his buddies!! She just told me about this and said she felt like she would be getting "used" a bit. I said "of course you're being used, but you always are and you use those other guys whenever you get sex from them".

So, she decided she's in the mood to get laid today and that his big, black cock that's she's been craving for so long, will do the trick! So she wants the same thing as he does!! That's so unreal to me, but I love how horny she gets. It's like she's still back in high school or something. Anyway, I hope that desire doesn't fade away any time soon. I should get some pics and vids from the date so one of us can post a sexy update.

Couple of pics from past encounters for your enjoyment....

Why not throw in a BBC pic

1673110190555.png

One more, BBC enjoying her asshole...

1673111528442.png

Last edited:
Well, some months ago Mrs Hw and I met with this great BBC guy she had been sexting with for a long time. He was great, but he took us upstairs to his room. In his room was this absolute loser, stoner chick who was spending the weekend with him! I think we told you about that somewhere. She sucked his cock back in the bathroom while I sat there trying to have a conversation with stoner chick. She didn't let him cum and wouldn't let him eat her pussy. He's been craving her ever since.

He's in Vegas this week for AVN's as are we. He has wanted to meet but only has limited availability. So he just booty called her (on a Saturday morning no less) and wants to meet her at 10:30 this morning but he has to leave for a football game at 12:30. This is hilarious. He wants to meet my wife for some pussy, unload his balls a time or two and then go to the game with his buddies!! She just told me about this and said she felt like she would be getting "used" a bit. I said "of course you're being used, but you always are and you use those other guys whenever you get sex from them".

So, she decided she's in the mood to get laid today and that his big, black cock that's she's been craving for so long, will do the trick! So she wants the same thing as he does!! That's so unreal to me, but I love how horny she gets. It's like she's still back in high school or something. Anyway, I hope that desire doesn't fade away any time soon. I should get some pics and vids from the date so one of us can post a sexy update.
Love some hit BBC pic in her pumping awsy

Why not throw in a BBC pic of her and her "cocksucker lips" at work on a BBC?

View attachment 1118116

View attachment 1118157
Amazing lady here!!

• Love
Reactions: Hwcouple702
This was a pic I sent him from my BBC date's room. I wore lingerie for my date because he requested it. I NEVER wear lingerie for my husband,
so he was a bit aggravated about it. Oops??

1673246776209.png

My date was a HUGE BBC...YUM! I'm actually a bit ashamed of myself looking at this pic! But, he was FUN!!

1673247138218.png

I think he was excited! The boys always want to smack my ass for some reason. I like it though!
THIS is the kind of pic I use to relentlessly tease my husband, and try to humiliate him a bit, in a fun way (for me anyway)

1673247377842.png

Guys like this, with BIG cocks seem to like to carry me around and stuff those cocks as far inside me as they can get them.
That means ALL THE WAY IN with me! I take them all the way! Mr Hw calls me a "spinner" because so many guys like to carry me around and fuck me!

1673247691788.png

I hope you enjoyed my date report!

Mrs Hotwife 😘

Last edited:
This was a pic I sent him from my BBC date's room. I wore lingerie for my date because he requested it. I NEVER wear lingerie for my husband,

View attachment 1120878

My date was a HUGE BBC...YUM! I'm actually a bit ashamed of myself looking at this pic! But, he was FUN!!

View attachment 1120893

I think he was excited! The boys always want to smack my ass for some reason. I like it though!
THIS is the kind of pic I use to relentlessly tease my husband, and try to humiliate him a bit, in a fun way (for me anyway)

View attachment 1120894

Guys like this, with BIG cocks seem to like to carry me around and stuff those cocks as far inside me as they can get them.
That means ALL THE WAY IN with me! I take them all the way! Mr Hw calls me a "spinner" because so many guys like to carry me around and fuck me!

View attachment 1120895

When I got home Mr Hw was working out and I came in, stripped down to the underwear and bra I wore on the date, and wallowed around all over the
rack and platform while he was trying to finish his workout! In all honesty, that is probably the worst thing I did!

View attachment 1120902

Mrs Hotwife 😘
WOW, this is flat out awesome!! Fantastic pictures and great story!! I sure hope you had a lot of your lover’s cum deep inside that fantastic body in the last picture!! What a fantastic view for your husband!!

• Love

View attachment 1120878

View attachment 1120893

View attachment 1120894

View attachment 1120895

Mrs Hotwife 😘
Fucking great post 😈😈🍆💦💦💦

View attachment 1118116

View attachment 1118157
So fuckin hot and slutty woman

View attachment 1118116

View attachment 1118157
Love your story and sexy pics. She's truly a nymphomania... ;) You're a lucky man.... Do you have video(s) to share?