bicmwc

Male
From
KS, US
I'm sure I'm dating myself, but my wife and I enjoy videos of BBW Princess, a cuckold/swinger hotwife who appeared on a swingers video website called Ohio Swings. She's also appeared alone in photoshoots in Gent and others. It's hard to miss her videos as they're nearly everywhere, usually interracial swinger and/or gangbang sessions, occasionally with others like another sub swinger wife named Stacy. Both are sexy, voluptuous big breasted insatiable sluts! Mmmmm!

Attachments

• 644_1000.jpg
    644_1000.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 222
  • 395_1000.jpg
    395_1000.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 224
  • bbw_princess___ohio_swing_8-4_tmb.jpg
    bbw_princess___ohio_swing_8-4_tmb.jpg
    6.8 KB · Views: 208
  • th.jpg
    th.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 195
  • th (1).jpg
    th (1).jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 212
I'm sure I'm dating myself, but my wife and I enjoy videos of BBW Princess, a cuckold/swinger hotwife who appeared on a swingers video website called Ohio Swings. She's also appeared alone in photoshoots in Gent and others. It's hard to miss her videos as they're nearly everywhere, usually interracial swinger and/or gangbang sessions, occasionally with others like another sub swinger wife named Stacy. Both are sexy, voluptuous big breasted insatiable sluts! Mmmmm!
Wow she is very Hot and juicy. Everybody wants fuck her all hole. And I m too fuck this queen of XXX

Reactions: 575Cuck
I definitely remember her from when I was up North in PA. Sexy as hell & those tits!

Wow she is so Hot juicy creamy and delicious. I love drill her all home and stretch till her orgasm again and again and again till morning without break

She looks like she enjoys cock

BBW Princess was an absolute dream...one of my all-time favorites. I had a flash drive at some point with ALL her stuff on it. Many a load of cum has been shot from my dick while looking and thinking about her. 1000000%