Beautiful Light Skin Latina/ COUPLE ....Looking for BWC or Light mix BBC , thicker the better makes her cum. Regular hookup. We Live in Vegas

VEGAS COUPLE ...SHE HAS NEEDS...
We are end the MID stages of the fantasy. Husband looking for very thick cock for her. She has a cavernous pussy yet beautiful pussy. Ive seen who she thinks is attractive and im sure 50% of guys would pass her looks test. You absolutely must have a thick to extremely thick cock. It's the only way she can cum. 7 to 10" is preferably, anything less will not work. She's sexy and I describe her as thick and curvy yet not fat. She's oozes sexuality when the right switches are flipped. UNCUT is bonus !

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231024_222558_Video Player.jpg
    Screenshot_20231024_222558_Video Player.jpg
    148.3 KB · Views: 119
VEGAS COUPLE ...SHE HAS NEEDS...
We are end the MID stages of the fantasy. Husband looking for very thick cock for her. She has a cavernous pussy yet beautiful pussy. Ive seen who she thinks is attractive and im sure 50% of guys would pass her looks test. You absolutely must have a thick to extremely thick cock. It's the only way she can cum. 7 to 10" is preferably, anything less will not work. She's sexy and I describe her as thick and curvy yet not fat. She's oozes sexuality when the right switches are flipped. UNCUT is bonus !
I have an uncut cock for her 😈

Attachments

• IMG_3648.jpeg
    IMG_3648.jpeg
    493.6 KB · Views: 39