Beauty and the.. little guy

I was in VA Beach for work and connected with a couple on one of the swinger sites. We exchanged texts and then she called me. She sounded very sweet but gave me very explicit instructions: "I want you to cum inside me and then leave." I agreed, but I didn't tell her how long it would be until I came.
I arrived, was about to knock on the door when she opened it. She was a beautiful woman --a hot soccer-mom type. Blonde, full breasts, wearing a sheer nightie that married women have stuffed somewhere in a drawer.

He was a small and did not look up from the TV. He just sat and watched basketball. I decided I would enjoy her completely and make sure she enjoyed herself. She wasn't expecting the long, detailed attention I gave her and she was VERY wet. After spending a nice long time enjoying her delicious wetness and feeling her cum a couple of times I slide my big cock inside her and learned she was VERY tight. I was not going to last.

So I helped her get into 69 position and we absolutely pleasured each other. I came and she kept sucking but I stayed hard.

I was finally ready to fuck her tight pussy so laid her down and slowly entered her. She gasped -- she was not used to a bigger cock. But then the slight expression of pain changed as she opened her eyes and looked at me with a look I will never forget. We kissed deeply as I fucked her.

So I waited a long time before cumming, but all too soon it was inevitable. I moved her onto all fours and started slowly, but her matching thrusts and tight pussy overwhelmed me. I came long and hard. As soon as I pulled out he climbed underneath her 69 position and started licking her cum-filled pussy. I quietly dressed and left as they requested.

I never heard from them again, but I certainly wish that I had...

Last edited: