Become Mommy's Cuckold

I wanted to take the time and introduce myself as I just recently became my wife's cuckold.

Before I discuss my current situation I will share a little history. I am married to a wonderful Queen and this is my third marriage. My previous wives both cuckolded me so I have experience as a cuckold. When I got with my current wife she made it clear from the beginning that she could not and would not ever cheat on me. That was in 2009. After years of pleading, begging, and whining she finally decided to become a hot wife.

As for me, it is very simple. I am the biggest sissy around. I have had a desire to wear diapers for as long as I can remember and those desires have slowly evolved into almost full diaper dependency. At this point I am well on my way to being unpotty trained. My wife fucked her ex-boyfriend on the early morning of October 1st and I have been in diapers full time ever since.

I became a sissy when I started substituting panties and maxipads for diapers in a high stress job. The panties made me feel less of a man and soon I began wearing more feminine looking panties and even began using tampons.

As you can imagine, as my lifestyle change occurred it left my wife who is very submissive in bed unstaisfied and very sexually frustrated. Gradually as I continued to become more of a sissy our sex life became almost non-existent. As it did I begged my wife to permanently deny me of all intercourse because I was not man enough to fuck her.

Eventually, I stopped wearing panties and began wearing diapers more and more to include at work and around the family. My diapers soon changed from all white to pink, girlish printed adult pampers. In addition to pink diapers I begin wearing pink laced plastic panties and Disney Princess baby dresses. My sex life with my wife primarily consisted of me suckling on her breasts and fucking her with large black dildos.

On many occasions I was required to put a strap on harness over my diaper and fuck her in this manner. Generally, the only way I was allowed to have an orgasm was by humping my diapers in front of her. My cock became my wee wee, my ass became my pussy, my cum became my goo goos, sissies, creamies, and preemies. My wife often changes my dirty diapers and one can only imagine what she is thinking when she does so.

Our sex life has remained like this for years up until her ex lover contacted her via Facebook. He asked her if she was still married because he needed some pussy. Initially, my wife entertained talking with him to tease my cuckold desires. She made it quite clear to me that nothing would come of their conversation sexually.

A few days later he contacted her again when she had been drinking a little and she shared with him that my husband wants me to take another lover. He said your husband does not want to fuck you? She said no, my husband wants me to deny him forever because he is not man enough to fuck me. He quickly said do you want my address and they begin talking about their sexual relations in the past. He kept telling her how much he missed her pussy and how wet she got when he fucked her. Of course she began to get turned on. She made me construct a contract detailing that I would not divorce her for taking a lover outside the marriage. She asked me to create an itinerary detailing how I would prepare her for her first date and where they would fuck.

The fact that she was a submissive woman who had only been fucked about 10 times in five years I was sure she would be creaming all over his big cock. Really you can't even say I fucked her 10 times because at least half of those times I made sissies in less than 30 seconds. At the time it wae almost impossible for my wee wee to even get hard. She told me that her ex lovers cock is about 2 1/2 timesthe size of mine. He also is very rough and would forcefully take her which she desires more than anything. I must admit that I was feeling some cuckold angst. Of course a sissy like me has to always worry about the fact that she may decide she doesn't want to change my diapers anymore and be with a real man.

The date was set for her to meet her ex-boyfriend. I got them a hotel room at the Hilton and they made plans to fuck all night. After talking with her it seemed more and more that her ex would become her permanent lover. She let me know that she would be returned home to me with her pussy filled as we both agreed no protection was to be used. I was instructed that I would have to go to the pharmacy, diapered, and purchase her a morning after pill.

The day I became her cuckold I spent all afternoon shopping for her and the right outfit. Of course she had me diapered and I happily spent a lot of money on her. We bought a menstrual cup that she planned to insert into her pussy when they were finished to try and contain as much of his creampie as possible. Then I took her to the hotel, a Hilton suite, executive level . First I shaved her pussy and then showered her. She made me stand in the shower wearing a diaper and washing her. When she was clean she took me out on to the bed that she made me a cuckold on and changed my dotty diaper. She was a little nervous and instructed me the make her horny by fluffing her (breastfeeding) Then it was time for her to get ready and I had to go home to tend to my womanly duties around the house, gave her a long kiss and told her to bring her pussy home full....

At around 2:30am I got a text with a picture of her pussy leaking a her boyfriend's cum and it simply said....
"You are now my cuckold."

So my Mommy returned home to her new cuckold. I had completed all the chores she wanted me to perform and she laid on the bed. Off came her jeans and then her panties. She spread her legs as I finally got to see what a full fucked pussy looks like. I could see the stem of the Diva Cup she had put in her pussy to keep her lovers cum in her for me to eat out. She told me that when she went into the bathroom to put it in her pussy that she was so wet and loose and her pussy made slurping sounds while trying to insert it. Unfortunately he is the type that does not like pictures so no cock shots but at the end of the day it was about simply becoming your wife's cuckold.

Mommy told me to start cleaning her up and it was so amazing. I could taste both of them combined and I could tell she really liked that she was feeding me her full pussy. At first I sucked and licked around the Diva Cup and then she told me...what are you waiting for....pull it out. I gently grabbed the Diva Cup with my two fingers and began to pull it out. You could tell she was sore, fucked almost raw by her lovers big cock. As soon as the cup came out of her pussy I watched as her lovers semen immediately started leaking out. I was perhaps sexually more satisfied than I have ever been in my life as my mouth touched her full pussy. Now the taste was much more of him and as I ate away my wee wee started to get hard which had not happened recently. Her pussy was like heaven. I ate her until she was definately cleaned up.

I asked her how does she want me to make my sissies and she said to me do you want to try and be a man, little girl? I knew what that meant and I pulled my wee wee out of my used pink diaper and positioned myself between her legs. She was so open and wet that I slid in with no resistance. I had to push very hard to even feel I was inside of her but as I did so I began to get even harder. She adjusted her hips and I started pumping into her. Sloppy seconds was amazing. The feeling both physically and mentally I had were unexplainable. I acted like a man for a good ten minutes and she was very turned on. She loved the feel of my smaller wee wee inside her pussy. Her eyes told me everything. This was what we were meant to be. Me her baby cuckold and her my hotwife and hotmommy. She looked so satisfied and excited. It was perfect. She started to get sore and she told me that little girls do not get to make goo goos in her pussy. She made me pull out and lay on my back. Her dirty Diva Cup was placed in my mouth and I began rubbing my wee wee inside of my diaper. Once the Diva Cup was cleaned she took it from my mouth and placed it on my forehead. She called it my dunce cap. I begged her to let me make my sissies in her pussy and she sternly said no only Jeff (her lover) gets to cum inside her pussy. She said babies make sissies in their dirty diapers so that it can be thrown in the trash. She told me to look her in eyes as I made sissies and soon I was filling my diaper. One of the most amazing times of my life.

Shortly after that I went to Walgreens and picked up Plan B. One babygirrl in diapers was enough in our house. I love my wife more than anything and I could not be happier. I could tell this may have been my fantasy but we both needed this.

Since then she as only cuckolded me one other time. She met her ex boyfriend at his house and they fucked on his bed. She told me she came so hard that her lips went numb. Unfortunately since then she has been very sick and we have not been able to play since. Her new boyfriend is anxiously waiting for her to get back onto his cock. Recently we have been talking about me being permanently denied her pussy.

Attachments

• 20171227_190324.png
    20171227_190324.png
    409.9 KB · Views: 60