Have not actually done the cuc thing YET
I've been a dominant aggressive alpha male all my life
A leader of men
Until a week ago
Even as an alpha I never saw the need to demean or treat a woman like shit

Transformation began about a week ago
My desire is to be a sub to a mistress
Why.... ? Who the fuck knows
Perhaps losing my second testicle to cancer....
I have a Long time friend
She somehow found out about my new fetish. Wanting to be dominated by a woman.
She asked me said it looked like I was being more submissive
I tried acting like whaaat.
She continued. I can tell.
You're acting less aggressive and more submissive to me even. (Her)
So what's up. She pressured me in to a full confession. I admitted I had been having some sub fantasies
She asked were any about her
She was calm soft and understanding
But pressured me
I said yes. All of them
So you want to be my sub. ...
Yes
She said she wanted and needed a sex slave. Her husband was vanilla and didn't care about her needs and that even though they were in a somewhat open relationship he continually cheated
Every time he went on a business trip
Spending money on other women
She was fed up. She has needs too
And asked if I'd be willing to become her slave
I quickly agreed and have now begun my mistress/ slave relation with her
And am happier then ever
It will be a few day before I go full on cuc
When her lousy lover husband comes back she will fuck him in the morning before work and summon me over for clean up duty
This should begin my transformation to being her submissive beta cuc slave

Your thoughts appreciated

I hope you recover from your testicular cancer fully and have a long, fulfilling and rewarding life ahead.

Its quite conceivable that your change in behavior and temperament from an alpha male to a beta male may have been triggered by the loss of your testes. Testes does release male sex hormones and a decline in its release may have been the trigger.

However I don't think that is the case, I think this may have been triggered more from deep evolutionary psychological reasons. I think psychologically you may feel a loss of testes as emasculatory and you are trying to cope with that by cuckolding behavior. One can say cuckolds are conservers or protectors. They try to preserve and nourish the female and her eggs and offspring so that they may live and flourish. In a deep sort of way the cancer may have triggered that protective behavior in you through cuckolding.

Paradoxically both alpha and beta in a way behave the same - as protectors. The alphas want to avail of the females so that they may seed them and pass on their genes to the next generation. They think they have the best genes and they need to pass it on to the next generation. Betas want to do the same by denying women's sexuality to themselves but providing it to other alphas (Bull) so that their eggs can avail of the best genes and can be passed on to the next generation. Physically you have gone from an alpha to a beta and hence the change in behavior.

• Wow
Reactions: toolman2c